Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS officer hat, Please help ID and value

Article about: hi guys, from my late Grandfather collection. Please let me know if its real and value if possible.

Default SS officer hat, Please help ID and value

hi guys, from my late Grandfather collection. Please let me know if its real and value if possible.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS officer hat, Please help ID and value   SS officer hat, Please help ID and value  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS officer hat, Please help ID and value
    P
    Many

Your cap is a common 1960s fake with an added RZM tag filled with stamps that are deeply in error. These caps were contracted by an ex US Army intelligence officer who did or did not join the CIA and who invented
    the "parts dagger" from the left over treasures of the early FRG and who, in turn, had these caps imported by break bulk cargo....along with the VW Beetle and cuckoo clocks.
    They are fake.

We have real caps here on this thread, so kindly look at this thread for a comparison. I have collected these caps for more than forty plus years, and have put the fruits of my confused and expensive quest
    into the nooks and crannies of this site.

Sorry.

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap

Value is about $75.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

SS officer hat, Please help ID and valueThese caps were unveiled in the 1969 work of the renowned "Freiherr von Mollendorff" the original nemesis of the faker, a work that appeared impossibly long ago.

SS officer hat, Please help ID and valueThe first work to analyze the original cap appeared in the same year via David Delich. David Delich shares his
    collection here, which is very generous of him.

Thank you very much, is there anybody who can look at collection and separate, real from fake, i have about 70 pictures made of whole stuff and can provide Dropbox link

Quote by twism94 View Post
    Thank you very much, is there anybody who can look at collection and separate, real from fake, i have about 70 pictures made of whole stuff and can provide Dropbox link
    Sorry to tell you something so unpleasant, but we work on this odd pile each day.

If you post things in the right places here, you will get sound advice. Our stalwarts are the best in the business.

The hobby will be the poorer when folk like FB eventually go the way of all flesh.

The cap looked good to me ... :-)

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    The hobby will be the poorer when folk like FB eventually go the way of all flesh.

The cap looked good to me ... :-)

Dan
    My flesh is more than foetid, of that you can be sure.

Listen Twwisit...I have warned you on the ring forum..and a final warning for you right now. Post the medals in the correct forum..here is a link you should try.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...s-third-reich/

The WRF is not an appraisal service..if you continue to do so ..there will be a link next to the Exit. Please adhere these requests.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast