Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS officers plain collar tab?

Article about: Hello I have been offered this plain SS officers tab for a reasonable price and would like to know if it is good or not. I am currently at the place, but I don't want to jump if I don't know

Default SS officers plain collar tab?

Hello I have been offered this plain SS officers tab for a reasonable price and would like to know if it is good or not. I am currently at the place, but I don't want to jump if I don't know for sure it's good. Thank you guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS officers plain collar tab?   SS officers plain collar tab?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS officers plain collar tab?
    P
    Many

It appears to be a early Allgemeine tab, but I do not know if it's good or not, this here is an example of a good one!
    Attached Images Attached Images SS officers plain collar tab? 

CBH
    ?

I'm not a big fan of the fabric , it seems to have a weave pattern .

a. It is not an officer's collar patch.
    b. It is not authentic.
    bb. the piping is lousy.
    c. Rather than grit, deepen yourself in the resources we have on this site, and you won't run such risks.

SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?Here is an authentic officer's collar patch without embroidery, etc.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-17-2016 at 11:16 PM.

SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?Badge cloth in pre 1939 or pre 1940 SS collar patches tends to be 100% woolen.

FB has spoken and everything he has written is valid. The tab could of been used by various branches of the SS, not just the Allgemeine SS.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?An officer's tab looks thus.

SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?The enlisted tab thus.

SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?The officer's tab of the pre late 1934 configuration was of the alu. black twist piping, but such a thing is seldom found in the original.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast