Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS officers plain collar tab?

Article about: Hello I have been offered this plain SS officers tab for a reasonable price and would like to know if it is good or not. I am currently at the place, but I don't want to jump if I don't know

SS officers plain collar tab?You want to compare the first item with this one, which shows how badge cloth wears, in fact.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS officers plain collar tab?
    P
    Many

SS officers plain collar tab?You can also see the grain of the textile in the enclosure is off, as is the Leimleinen, that is, an impregnated linen or buckram with mucilage, which turns in color with time.

SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?versus an authentic item. Images courtesy of Whamond, Bunde, etc.

SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?SS officers plain collar tab?Whether this all is of any merit, who knows, but it's my insight, such as it is.

At this risk of stating an obvious point, you cannot collect this insignia by comparing actual fakes to supposed authentic items as digital pictures.

You need the real thing, and very often, as a base of comparison. And over a long time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS officers plain collar tab?   SS officers plain collar tab?  

SS officers plain collar tab?   SS officers plain collar tab?  

SS officers plain collar tab?  

if you want some authentic SS insignia of this type, go here.

Military Antiques - Grenadier Auctions

- - ------- - -

I get no kick backs, by the way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2