Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS officer's tab on classifieds

Article about: by MilitariaCollector Nothing wrong with this item, everything in the classifieds on this site is authentic. Not always the case and the forum makes no claim that all items are original , we

?

Default SS officer's tab on classifieds

Hello experts, I was thinking about purchasing this tab off SSamir listed in the classifieds, I would like some more opinions on these so I can go ahead with. I have been browsing the forum for comparisons and still not sure. This is not to say I am doubting SSamir. I Just want to be unanimous from the community, also even if it is 100% authentic, I'd like to learn why exactly.

SS officer's hand embroidered collar tab - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS officer's tab on classifieds
    P
    Many

?

This is a original tab, mid war quality
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    This is a original tab, mid war quality
    I can only agree with the comment above.

?

Nothing wrong with this item, everything in the classifieds on this site is authentic.

Quote by MilitariaCollector View Post
    Nothing wrong with this item, everything in the classifieds on this site is authentic.
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that. Every now and again a fake will slip through, but is usually pulled as soon as its discovered.

?

Hehe..yeah, something might slip through, but not for long..especially if the sellers name is Pawel.
    I like how the piping is stitched on this tab.

Thats a nice genuine tab ! I would have it in my collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks people, I went ahead with the purchase. Much respect to SSamir and others. Studied authentic ones versus fakes closely the quality does stand out.

Quote by Ingwe View Post
    Thanks people, I went ahead with the purchase. Much respect to SSamir and others. Studied authentic ones versus fakes closely the quality does stand out.
    Congratulations, you are now the owner of a wonderful, authentic, ss officers collar tab. It was a fair price, imo, and you couldn't of purchased it from a better member, either. Enjoy.

SSamir is a great bloke! We dont see him posting here much any more

Congrats on your your new purchase

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast