Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!

Article about: One of which is your property, of course. There are also examples, for what they are worth, in the Shea Beaver book, as well. It is not my thing, at least not as field grey. I own several ca

Default Re: SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!

One of which is your property, of course. There are also examples, for what they are worth, in the Shea Beaver book, as well.
    It is not my thing, at least not as field grey. I own several caps in black with a leather peak.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!

Actualy no FB, mine is a regular Schirmmutze with vulcanfibre peak.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!  

SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!I thought you had a nice field cap with a leather peak? My mind has slipped, surely.
    Here are black caps with a leather peak.....for what little such is worth.

?

Oh I see, yes, I do have a white piped one with a leather peak.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!  

Very nice hat in a fine collection.

SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!Caps with the leather peaks were phased out in the SS ca. 1937-8, but who knows if anyone actually followed the order. Plainly, they did not.

?

I'm sure the owner of this one wouldn't mind me posting a photo of it yet again. I never get tired of looking at it.

A truly spectacular example by Paul Kaps and the first object on my shopping list should I win the lottery!

SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!SS panzer peaked visor.................... looks bad to me right away!Who of you follows orders, anyway?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I'm sure the owner of this one wouldn't mind me posting a photo of it yet again. I never get tired of looking at it.

A truly spectacular example by Paul Kaps and the first object on my shopping list should I win the lottery!

You should have bought that cap, really. That is a very nice cap, and we all slobber over it. I am sure it was made to order and it is a marvelous thing.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    You should have bought that cap, really.
    Prehaps one day...

It does surprise me that it hasn't sold actualy. Every day, collectors throw away huge amounts of money on dubious if not outright obvious fake SS items. The advantage of this hat is that all the elements of it can be easily checked and compared with other examples made by Kaps. It takes most of the guess work out of the authentication process and from what I've seen of it, I'm sure it would pass those tests.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast