Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Panzer wrap?

Article about: This is being sold as a Totenkopf panzer wrap. It looks like the tabs might have had pink surrounds. Not sure about liner or buttons all the way down - I thought the idea of the wrap was tha

?

Default SS Panzer wrap?

This is being sold as a Totenkopf panzer wrap. It looks like the tabs might have had pink surrounds. Not sure about liner or buttons all the way down - I thought the idea of the wrap was that it would allow movement in the tank without buttons catching. I am pretty sure it is a fake, but would like your input please. I have requested pics of the liner markings
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Panzer wrap?  SS Panzer wrap?  SS Panzer wrap? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Panzer wrap?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Panzer wrap?

This very poor photo shows the inside breast flap displayed on top of the outside flap. That is why the buttons appear to be exposed.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

If it was Totenkopf SS it would have the national eagle on the left sleeve not the breast i would think.
    Cheers
    Dave

This represents a Heer panzer wrap, not SS. As to originality, far more detailed pictures of the inside and outside are required as these are heavily faked.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hi Al, looks bad, going on the insignia, even from those tiny pics.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I wasn't expecting too much from this one, but more pics are coming.

?

SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?More pics. Has to be said, not much like an original I have seen.

I am no expert, but I am not liking this one.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Blimey, my aunt had a pair of curtains with that pattern

SS Panzer wrap?Shocking, really. Quite shocking object the likes of which I have never seen, and I have seen a lot, mind you.SS Panzer wrap?

I include an authentic one from the Whammond site with credit to its owner.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast