Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Panzer wrap?

Article about: This is being sold as a Totenkopf panzer wrap. It looks like the tabs might have had pink surrounds. Not sure about liner or buttons all the way down - I thought the idea of the wrap was tha

?

Default Re: SS Panzer wrap?

FB you've just posted one of my favourite pieces of headwear, the Panzer beret, rare as hens teeth and damn expensive, but it really set off the Panzerjacke

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Panzer wrap?
    P
    Many

SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?
    Quote by davejb View Post
    FB you've just posted one of my favourite pieces of headwear, the Panzer beret, rare as hens teeth and damn expensive, but it really set off the Panzerjacke
    I used to have three of the little darlings, actually. I sold them all. This one here was the least of them, but it made a clear image granted my dorked up photography.

I always wanted one, and then found three in quick succession and let them go for far too little money. The meglomaniac dealer in San Diego has one for multiples of what I sold two of mine for, in fact.

SS Panzer wrap?SS Panzer wrap?I still have three Pz army peaked caps, though.

?

It was a clever design and fairly practical, asthetic in looks and fairly robust and lightweight for use inside tanks, and your photo of one is making me drool, and to think that a friend of my fathers who came out of France with him with the BEF had one in his pack along with the jacket and trousers, I hate to think how he got them, it conjures up all sorts scenarios, i think he used the jacket for work, i dont know what happened to the beret or the trousers, but they are both gone now so i cant ask them, there was also a few lugers if my memory serves, but i know these were sold off many yrs ago

That is really bad. Possibly a theatrical piece with an inventory number. The lining is hysterical!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Someone used a beach umbrella for the lining and the skulls look like they want to jump off the tabs if they were any higher.The eagle looks like a tank ran over it.Good Grief!!!!

Wow...that is beyond bad..... William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Just when you think you have seen it all, this comes along!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I'll throw in some REAL panzer stuff too, I guess!
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Panzer wrap?   SS Panzer wrap?  

?

Here's some panzer skulls . The one the thread started are , as said, very high up on the tab but I have seen that before on originals.
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Panzer wrap?  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast