Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS Panzer Wrapper

Article about: Here are more Pictures: These are all at the moment... will trying to add more pictures soon...

Default Re: SS Panzer Wrapper

Quote by Sayle F View Post
    Seems as If good old Richard P was expelled! Oh my
    Congratulations. I at least had the opportunity to give the owner an ear full when I resigned. It was well worth it as I doubt anyone ever talked to him that way. That site has become a gathering place for the decendants of the Know Nothing movement.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Panzer Wrapper
    P
    Many

Just so I am on the same page as everybody else, are we talking about Wehrmacht awards?

The only Forum that had EIGHT moderators resign over the bad behavior of one member who the owner called his "friend." His bad behavior continued until finally he was banned. When he passed, the man was exalted like the second coming and even had his banned status revoked postumously.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Seems like very few people use the site anymore as a result, real shame

Regards, Corey

?

I was booted off that silly site as well.
    No matter, I am much happier focusing my effort and energy here. Many thanks once again to Mr. Coleman, F-B and Ade for maintaining the dignity of this site.
    SS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer Wrapper

?

Quote by cgp1066 View Post
    Just so I am on the same page as everybody else, are we talking about Wehrmacht awards?
    You be the judge

Quote by Richard P View Post
    FB,

Ethnically cleansed...I love it! That is about as close to the truth as you can get. It only took them 5 to 6 years, but the payoff is sweet. They now rule the "Panzer Roost", or rather B. N. Singer does. Along with his moderator minions, they have near complete control over the small kingdom they have carved out for themselves. They made so much fun of me there, bringing in people who had no interest in the forum before, like Ramsey Speer, who dove in with gums flapping, typing out insult after insult, when they were unable to best me with actual facts. Just call him enough names, belittle him, call all his stuff fake, because Singer doesn't have the balls to venture beyond 200 textbook wraps. He does have the pink sweater wrapped boobs though, and definitely throws them around.!

Oh yeah, SS black wrap with black lining...B. N. would say an automatic "FAKE". I say, lets take a look. I do invite that little troll over here without his protective minions, where he could be Ethnically Cleansed himself. Without protection, he might last a few days here with his temper and big mouth. I would also love to see Ramsey (OSS) here too. Bring them all...how would they function without their moderator status? Back to the wrap. It is a later produced Ravensbruck wrap, if that is in fact what it is. I have had 3 early Bet. Ra. stugs, and they differ quite a bit. The boards are not made like the earlier Bet. Ra. E.M. boards. The early E.M. types have some distinct stitching on them, things you won't see in the new Singer and Davis approved panzer reference book. All my stuff was eliminated, thanks to these fine fellows. Too bad Scott did not know enough on his own to accomplish the book without their misguided assistance. If you want it to be judged "fake" pack it up and send it to Singer.

Oh yeah, third time, back to the wrap. Maybe this time I won't get distracted by the ghosts of the WAF FLE. The overall cut and appearance looks fine. The insignia placement looks fine, it can differ. The lining looks like it might be polished cotton? Rayon usually has a ribbed pattern to it. I do not see anything that alarms me right off the bat. I would like to see a photo taken from the inside underneath the shoulder board bridles? Front and back of collar where it attaches to the wrap body and lapel. Any scrap material use that doesn't show in the photos already posted?

Thanks,

Richard

Quote by Sayle F View Post
    Seems as If good old Richard P was expelled! Oh my
    Strange, as when I log in it shows Richard is suspended! A shame if he is banned as his contributions always seemed top rate as far as I could tell.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Congratulations. I at least had the opportunity to give the owner an ear full when I resigned. It was well worth it as I doubt anyone ever talked to him that way. That site has become a gathering place for the decendants of the Know Nothing movement.
    I could not agree more. The "other" forum is a kindergarten. As special the SS forum. .
    Same fools are calling newbies ugly names and makes fun about them ,because they they can´t see the difference from an original and a fake . The attitude "don´t come here and think I will share my beloved knowledge to you a-hole for free" are well used there. The forum is full of neo-nazis and self-appointed experts. Fakes are called originals and originals are called fakes. If an item is called fake by one of the so called "experts" then at least 10 others chime in and says the same. It can take 10 "fake" posters until someone who really know what he is looking on chimes in and say´s it an original .
    I have stopped being a paying member there, I stick to this lovely forum instead. Here´s everyone polite and the kind experts share their knowledge to newbies and other members.

I hope, i have taken the correct pics... since my english is not perfect...
    SS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer Wrapper

?

I'am nothing against other forums, but I discover some "foot shooters" threads in the past, when the originals became suspicious status.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast