Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS paper RZM tag

Article about: Hello gentlemen, What is your opinions on the originality of these tags. I know I know...this is the only photos I have so far. I understand that Bob C. speculated that these armbands withou

?

Default SS paper RZM tag

Hello gentlemen,
    What is your opinions on the originality of these tags. I know I know...this is the only photos I have so far. I understand that Bob C. speculated that these armbands without the black stripes may have been for non-SS members issued by the SS fo working at one of their events. Does the tag fully display seem correct?
    Best,
    Anzel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS paper RZM tag  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS paper RZM tag 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS paper RZM tag
    P
    Many

?

The uppermost tag looks absolutely fine, to me. The tag on the lower armband shows age although the armband does not, however, I don't have a problem with either of them.

CMH

Postscriptum: The orientation of the photo changes when enlarged and I refer to the bands positions in the enlarged photo.

?

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    The uppermost tag looks absolutely fine, to me. The tag on the lower armband shows age although the armband does not, however, I don't have a problem with either of them.

CMH

Postscriptum: The orientation of the photo changes when enlarged and I refer to the bands positions in the enlarged photo.

Thanks for your opinion. I know the code D is correct. There seems to be slight variation in the RZM tags' font and number alignment from many of the different originals I've seen. I always want to check to see if excitement fogs my vision. We all try to keep that in check from time to time.

?

If CMH is thumbs up ...I feel confident

?

Anzel,

Thank you for the vote of confidence, however, the folks forging these things are constantly improving their craft. As FB always says, fingerspitzengefühl is the true test. The tags look fine to me but one must scrutinize the item in its entirety.

?

Absolutely DrCMH! I agree with your point. I will have these in hand soon for an inspection. Thanks again!

?

Best of Luck Jeff !!

Our Dr. CMH is a real pillar of this fine place.