Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.

Article about: For sale with noted expensive dealer.

F-B--
    Yes, I question both Schellenberg visors.
    In its favor, the General visor does have the Schellenberg sweatband, but the overall shape of the cap does not have the typical Schellenberg hat.
    I am not dismissing it from pics alone, but it needs a good in-hand inspection.

The Officer is much more suspect than the General, as it lacks any characteristics in common with Schellenberg visors that I have seen and owned over the years.
    Also, I have always associated this logo with their civil caps, and with the exception of these 2 visors (and the other Schelly general fake that was posted back in 2008), I have never seen that logo on any non-civil caps (but I do not base my conclusions solely on same).

On the other hand, I do like all of his black-top SS visors.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.
    P
    Many

Thanks for the response. The commonweal is well aided by a specific, detailed critique.

The Untersturmfuehrer and up cap does face the challenges that I did not immediately see and more clearly seen by others with a special eye for insignia etc.

Do let me note that I am more hopeful about the grey senior leader cap, and I consulted with another authority known to all who likes it, as do I.

That cap sold apparently within a day.

Granted the pit falls with these things, one is enjoined to be very careful.

The Schellenberg SS caps I do own have a tall crown and very oval saddle shape.

Finally, my point is to share things I see which appear to have merit. I am not my brother's keep as concerns dealers, nor am I responsible for macroeconomic upheaval

in our brave, new world.

I do receive constant questions about these items in private correspondence and well as pleas to sell my material.

Happy hats.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-07-2016 at 11:38 AM.

SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.SS peaked caps, not very cheap, but SS peaked caps.The object of weekly pleas for sale...

I'd pass on these. To really get a feel for these, you need them in-hand. The pictures always look good. How much is the expensive dealer asking for the regular Waffen-SS service cap?

c/W

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3