Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS Pin........ need help

Article about: I have no idea but somebody told me that this is a SS pin........help! Thanks in advance.

Default SS Pin........ need help

I have no idea but somebody told me that this is a SS pin........help! Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Pin........ need help  SS Pin........ need help 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Pin........ need help
    P
    Many

?

This isn't an SS pin at all, but rather a fake sympathizer badge. These were unofficial items, so real ones never display an RZM number.

Wow, good to know. I looked for thr the clasp mount first, I made sure that it does not look like coffin but its round. I didn't know about marking, that it was never marked with RZM. Thanks a lot!

?

Quote by JohnyWoo View Post
    Wow, good to know. I looked for thr the clasp mount first, I made sure that it does not look like coffin but its round. I didn't know about marking, that it was never marked with RZM. Thanks a lot!
    I am glad to be of assistance. These fakes are less obvious than the 'coffin-shaped' pin types, so they've probably fooled a lot of collectors over the years.

One of the most important things, in my opinion, is to learn about the RZM, its history and its regulations. Fakers love to use the RZM marks to lend credence to their creations, but they often make mistakes, and they tend to repeat them over the entire production.