MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Police Collar Tab.

Article about: I bought this a few years ago and unfortunately somehow it got left down and was ripped apart by my dog. Judging by whats left was it original and what may it have been worth? Before my dog

Default Re: SS Police Collar Tab.

Quote by MrMosel View Post
    I bought this a few years ago and unfortunately somehow it got left down and was ripped apart by my dog. Judging by whats left was it original and what may it have been worth? Before my dog shredded it of course. Thanks Attachment 334006Attachment 334005
    Ouch !!!

Good job it wasnt an SS collar tab !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Police Collar Tab.
    P
    Many

Indeed, Thanks everyone for all the help. I actually thought the store only sold fakes since one of the helmets labeled as an SS was entirely and utterly faked even as a 10yo kid I knew that. But anyway I think I'll be stopping by the store at some point during the summer and buying anything thats ww2. Thanks folks.

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Nothing to do with this raute now, but you can leave it for dog, may be he will remember it's beautyful taste
    Maybe thus you could train him to be a fake-sniffer dog!

Since it has the Sig-runes added to the eagle , it would in fact have been for " SS & Polizei Fachführer & Fachunterführer Reichssicherheitshauptamt " and worth well more than the price mentioned .
    Good thing it wasn't an original .. !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2