Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ss and police ring that i bought opinions please..

Article about: i saw the fake one on a site with the black enamal for 89?us and the runes are exactly the same i think there is a VERY HIGH CHANCE that these rings are fake(i wont loose out even if they ar

Default Re: Ss and police ring that i bought opinions please..

i saw the fake one on a site with the black enamal for 89?us and the runes are exactly the same i think there is a VERY HIGH CHANCE that these rings are fake(i wont loose out even if they are as i can sell them AS FAKE and get my money back..will keep the ss ring though...) but wont make a desicion untill i get them "IN HAND" the police ring"be not sharp enough or too soft"???has "EXCACTLY" the same wear/sharpness like my "emblem" on my police officers degan (which is 100% original) which is why i bought the rings in the first place...the crack looks to me like the wearer "punched" a wall or something hard and it schattered"(there is a straight "hit line" doesnt look like a wax floor..ill know exactly what is is as soon as it comes..i know that the ss version should have enamel on the front so im hoping that it was just ":removed" will know more when i get it in hand..would you have any pics of your ORIGINAL black enamel SS ring that you could post please??thanks Andreas S Schenk ps thanks for taking the time to post YOUR OPINIONS!!its appriciated!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss and police ring that i bought opinions please..
    P
    Many

?

Quote by andreasSS View Post
    i think there is a VERY HIGH CHANCE that these rings are fake
    There is not just a very high chance, it is an absolute dead certainty that these rings are 100% fake. There is no grey area, they are both rubbish and hoping they will change into originals in hand is just not going to happen. The rune ring never had any enamel on it, it is a poorly cast fake.
    The crack on the police ring is not evidence the wearer punched a wall, it is evidence of just how poor these pieces are. It is a casting flaw, nothing more, nothing less.
    I do not have an 'original' black enamel SS ring, I have a fake bought many years ago - as a fake.

Nothing will make these rings original except a magic wand, fairy dust and a time machine.

They are rubbish, fake, not original, modern - I don't know how else to say it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I don't know who your source is for your tr relics, but between MOST of your buckles, your rzm tag stamped belts, SS helmet, and these rings, he/she is selling you a ton of fakes! Easy to spot fakes at that. I would suggest finding a new, trust worthy dealer and contact the old one for refunds. I know how hard it is to swallow this whole; I was their once, but allowing them to continue to get away with this is only hurting yourself and our collecting field. Hope you don't take this the wrong way, good luck in your future collecting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2