Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS reference book?

Article about: SS reference book? i just got this book on Paratroopers GERMAN PARATROOPS: Uniforms, Insignia and Equipment of the Fallschirmjager in World War II (for Me! Book): Amazon.co.uk: ROBERT KURTZ

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS reference book?
    P
    Many

my books come today

there really good only had a quick look at them

SS reference book?

this one:

The SS: A History 1919-45: Amazon.co.uk: Robert Lewis Koehl: 9780752417820

As I wrote above, the books with pictures are fine as a start, but they do not explain the organization, itself, without which an understanding of the uniforms is not really possible.

That is, if you aspire to be a successful collector, you must be prepared to confront very complicated and arcane facts right off, since it is through the command of these small facts

that you free yourself of the fakes.

The fakes often get the small facts of the SS wrong, which is a major occupation of those of us on this site to set the facts straight as concern this complicated and conflicted regalia.

Schiffer has no editorial process. That is, the author must do all the editorial work, and sometimes this aspect comes up short.

I write books for a living, hence my generalizations.

The Black Corps book if you can get it is a rarity in itself and well worth the price. It is very scholarly, but you will be much better off for having read it, to be sure.

SS reference book?SS reference book?SS reference book?SS reference book?SS reference book?SS reference book?SS reference book?SS reference book?SS reference book?SS reference book?SS reference book?SS reference book?SS reference book?SS reference book?The continuation of small facts by other means:

Happy reading !

Here are some of my SS books

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images SS reference book? 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

SS reference book?The Schoeningh Verlag people have a new book on the cult of Wewelsburg, which is well worth it, too.

https://www.schoeningh.de/katalog/ti...6-78094-2.html

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Happy reading !

Here are some of my SS books

Nick
    Thanks. This image is what we like to see. The basis of a successful collection. The use of the websites alone means really very little.

SS reference book?SS reference book?Here is the Koehl book from the 1980s, which itself a collector's item.

- - ------- - -

in stereo no less.

SS reference book?This work by Longerich on Himmler is also a good thing to read.

It has been translated into English....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast