Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS regalia market croaks again.

Article about: Such items on offer, proof, as if any was needed, of the twilight of the SS regalia trade.

Are you confused yet?

Thanks to Mr. Wim and Mr. Derek for all they have done to add wonderful documents so that none of us is confused at all.

Or, at least, we have material for the foot notes to our confusion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS regalia market croaks again.
    P
    Many

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.Here the recently purchased item by one of our fine members has this combination, for a Hauptsturmfuehrer in the 3d Sturm of the 35 Sta.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-25-2015 at 05:10 AM.

Talking

....items which are, I hardly need remind you, not only all worthless, but all fake, too.

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.or, in the Stammabteilung, the collar displays the 20 Sta. but it was subordinate to the OA West.

Thanks to my fine colleague in Texas for his fine aid in all things and Merry Christmas, too.

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.Or here, the 1 Sta in Muenchen, more or less the cradle of the SS, for the 1st Sturmbann, 2d Sturm with the honor title of one of the 9 November martyrs. Theodor C A S E L L A SS regalia market croaks again..
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-25-2015 at 05:30 AM.

The last tunic is outstanding (they all are really), I've never seen that honor title before!

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.
    Quote by Marcus Vaughn View Post
    The last tunic is outstanding (they all are really), I've never seen that honor title before!
    Thank you. I had not either until quite recently, and I was chary of the thing until Dave Delich set me straight.

I am happy you enjoy it.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-25-2015 at 04:16 AM.

SS regalia market croaks again.My colleague UK Cousin's questions are very germane to someone who is fresh to this, because the original sources are not at all forthcoming about this issue.
    The one enclosure by Wim is among the best things to be found.

And, this system was then revised several times, most important in June 1937 ff, when the colored border on the Sturmband was dropped, for what reason I know utterly not. It is such a small point, but in my early years with all of this, the first Allgem. SS uniforms I found had the Sturmbaender with the alu Vorstoss, and I always thought
    the thing was incorrect. It was not, but it took decades to figure it out. Such confusion leaves a lasting impression.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast