Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

SS regalia market dies again.

Article about: The black uniform here changed hands, as did a nice Sonderanfertigung black SS officer cap.

?

I remembered this one - there should be a nice tailor tag inside from a vienna tailor and another tag from the tailor with the Name but this one was torn apart to hide the Name of the former owner.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS regalia market dies again.
    P
    Many

thank you for the words of wisdom F-B.

?

I see some of my olde caps and cloth. It was time to make some moves in my collection, Mr's Wolfe and Shea were the benefactors. I am pleased to own some new rarities, mostly of the steel variety including 2 of the very rare black kind.

Quote by DougB View Post
    I see some of my olde caps and cloth. It was time to make some moves in my collection, Mr's Wolfe and Shea were the benefactors. I am pleased to own some new rarities, mostly of the steel variety including 2 of the very rare black kind.
    Best of luck with your collecting. We do appreciate the chance to see your fine collection.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Best of luck with your collecting. We do appreciate the chance to see your fine collection.
    Thank you, this is the current configuration of the room which houses these things. As you may note there is less exotic SS cloth and headgear, but there are many new pieces of note. Attachment 812920Attachment 812921Attachment 812923Attachment 812924

Very impressive. I assume you have a big lock on the door and a smoke alarm in there.

Chris

?

Quote by Niedersachsen View Post
    Very impressive. I assume you have a big lock on the door and a smoke alarm in there.

Chris
    Thank you, and yes my security measures are professionally taken care of.

Thank you for sharing your fine collection with us, Doug...simply astounding...and every item tells its own story.
    It's such an honor for me to be a part of such a fine group of gentlemen...especially as I look back at the humble beginnings...
    cheers, Glenn

Doug - I hope you are using LED spots and not hot full spectrum halogens, even short durations will BBQ your cloth items and lead to unsightly fade lines. If you haven't, you might consider a UV filtering acrylic in your picture frames.

Thanks for the images of your impressive treasures. Quite astonishing and we are happy you share them with us on this site.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast