Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

SS regalia market dies again.

Article about: The black uniform here changed hands, as did a nice Sonderanfertigung black SS officer cap.

SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.another sign that the SS regalia market has croaked, this cap just changed hands......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS regalia market dies again.
    P
    Many

It's just getting started FB

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.SS regalia market dies again.another sign that the SS regalia market has croaked, this cap just changed hands......
    Thanks for showing us this nice officers field cap and for keeping us mere mortals informed of its movement. I have always been fond of the cloth billed service caps especially the black ones. A not so unrelated photo. Thanks
    SS regalia market dies again.

SS regalia market dies again.Further evidence that NS regalia is now completely worthless and absurd even to think about in connection with whatever....

"Mein Kampf": Signierte Hitler-Bücher in den USA verkauft - SPIEGEL ONLINE
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-29-2015 at 11:12 AM.

Once more friends, if that thing of yours has a swastika on it and originated in Germany prior to 1945, destroy it swiftly before you are laughed off the planet in shame at how worthless it has surely become....!

Nazi toys expected to raise thousands at Thornaby auction - BBC News

pathetic, repulsive, worthless, an object of ludicrous irony....

The Collector's Guild

?

High prices does not matter for those who collect out of passion rather than "investment" in their mind. I have zero problems paying thru my nose to get something i feel would be a historical valuable piece of history to include into my eccentric addiction of collecting old smelly rags from a world that no longer exists.

I find it somewhat funny to see some "collectors" being nervous if the prices are decreasing on these old leftovers. I feel i am watching a chicken bin from the outside. All the chickens are running around in a mindless hysterical motion screaming "the sky is falling down-the sky is falling down"

Excuse my english, its not my language.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    I feel i am watching a chicken bin from the outside. All the chickens are running around in a mindless hysterical motion screaming "the sky is falling down-the sky is falling down".

...and, as Werner Herzog once observed:

"Look into the eyes of a chicken and you will see real stupidity. It is a kind of bottomless stupidity, a fiendish stupidity. They are the most horrifying, cannibalistic and nightmarish creatures in the world."

Kind of fitting, isn't it...?

Ole FB and Doug are a class act. They never let me down when it comes to friendly advice and opinions. Glad we all share something in common. Your collection is coming along nicely Doug. Most impressed.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast