Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Relics - website

Article about: Most of you are probably aware of this excellent site, however for those of you who are not here is the link. I find it a great source of study and is packed with information, videos etc Nic

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I removed the link Paul.

I really don't wish our site to have any kind of association with someone who holds such views.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Relics - website
    P
    Many

That's fair enough Ade,(LIKE) as you quite rightly say ,we do not want to be associated with racist trash here.! There are enough of those idiots in everyday life as it is! Leon.

I didn't know the site and don't know the owner.
    But thise is something I would like to discuss.
    And I am not going to do it here; knowing in what it would result.
    I like Ade and I like the forum!!
    AND I like the "likes" exactly for thise reason, it gives you(me in particular!) the opportunity to show some apreciation to someone or a topic without the risk of being missunderstood, lynched, banned or what ever.
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Hi Guys, I would like to make a statement re the site Nick posted in good faith.

I had it in my favourites list for many years. However, it came to my attention last year that the site owner is a vocal member of a Neo Nazi white power website. I checked and what I read there was disgusting anti-Semitic claptrap. His signature was appalling alone. He was a member here and I expelled him straight away. I know his real name.

I will not tolerate racists here.

Cheers, Ade.
    It was a shame, but having "seen" his views on that site. I was shocked to say the least. This came out on another forum too. caused quite a stink
    White trash springs to mind

Thank you for removing the link Ade, absolutely the right thing to do ! I had no idea of his political beliefs

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I still haven't found what it is you guy's are refearing to.........!?
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I removed the link Paul.

I really don't wish our site to have any kind of association with someone who holds such views.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank you Ade, it's hard to believe such are his political views. Having spoke with the site owner on several occasions now I feel 'dirty'. These type of collectors are the ones who give our hobby a bad name. Thankfully they are rare, I think. I only wish I could've informed him that I am Jewish. I will assume he would've been shocked as he had many positive things to say about me...a Jewish man! I doubt he'd still say them though

Hi Guys, I would like to make a statement re the site Nick posted in good faith.

I had it in my favourites list for many years. However, it came to my attention last year that the site owner is a vocal member of a Neo Nazi white power website. I checked and what I read there was disgusting anti-Semitic claptrap. His signature was appalling alone. He was a member here and I expelled him straight away. I know his real name.

I will not tolerate racists here.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank you, Adrian, this fact is why we adhere with such vehemence to this site and to you.
    Those who preach hate have the whole digital universe to engage in such mischief, whereby we defend our island of sanity against them .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2