Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Ring - Thoughts?

Article about: Hi there. I bought this ring in a little antique shop in Bulgaria. It looks old and worn. What're your thoughts on this piece. It's made of brass. Could this be an original SS ring or trench

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    can somebody post a link please?...
    No need i have found it, it's still for sale after we told you it was junk, Shame on you!....
    C'mon Gunny, you asked for the link and then failed to post it for all to see, let the dog see the badger....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Ring - Thoughts?
    P
    Many

Quote by big ned View Post
    C'mon Gunny, you asked for the link and then failed to post it for all to see, let the dog see the badger....
    German WW2 Brass Ring | eBay
    There ya go Ned!..

It's sold, some poor unsuspecting bugger has bought it!...

As long as they enjoy owning it that's all that really matters.........

LOL!
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Another coveted treasure in some poor slob's collection....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I wonder if a chastised Duncan will ever show his face here again? What with the Swastika engraved concentration camp glass and the WWII Skull beer stein that he has previously posted, this could be the final nail in the coffin of his credibility one may think....

SS Ring - Thoughts?SS Ring - Thoughts?

Certainly, the fact that he is now pedalling similar worthless tat after being advised beforehand that it is such surely brings into question his continued membership here, after all, it's not a genuine mistake is it?

?

Well, selling this fake stuff is one way of making money I guess. But it sure doesn't do your name any good. And it is quitte sure that couldn't be a mistake.

Quote by Dschop View Post
    Well, selling this fake stuff is one way of making money I guess. But it sure doesn't do your name any good. And it is quitte sure that couldn't be a mistake.
    I seriously doubt that bothers him. Duncan's good name and collecting knowledge has already been drawn into question when you look at ALL the items he has posted here for opinions, practically every single one has been utter sh!te.

We certainly look at this activity on the part of Mr. Wilson a serious infraction of being a member here. We will have a moderators discussion as if he deserves to remain among us. Dishonesty is a sad trait.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

...and the door slams shut...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast