Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Rock in the vastness of time.

Article about: courtesy Peter Jenkins

Default SS Rock in the vastness of time.

courtesy Peter Jenkins SS Rock  in the vastness of time.

From a tailoring guide of the years 1940-1.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Rock  in the vastness of time.
    P
    Many

Thanks FB invaluable info as usual from you!
    "Per Ardua"

SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.
    Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    Thanks FB invaluable info as usual from you!
    Thanks for your thanks. A handful of us keep things going. In the first couple of years, I had more enthusiasm for it, but this year has sapped me of most of it.

The general decline in civility in the wider society has made itself present here, too, and at some point, the mob will finally get its way.

But, in the meantime, the moderators do a brave job, especially when certain miscreants cross the line of good manners and decorum with their own puerile psychoses.

SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.I want to recognize the moderators for all their fine, excellent service in the digital mayhem. All hail!

And in the dust with those who come here to spread chaos and threaten us with psychological and physical harm.

Pfui Teufel!

CBH
    ?

Thank you Friedrich for your continued sharing of your wonderful collection and vast knowledge . Please remember for every loud miscreant there is a larger group of silent collectors who never post a word , but love to read yours . Thanks again .

SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.SS Rock  in the vastness of time.
    Quote by CBH View Post
    Thank you Friedrich for your continued sharing of your wonderful collection and vast knowledge . Please remember for every loud miscreant there is a larger group of silent collectors who never post a word , but love to read yours . Thanks again .
    Thank you, you are very kind, indeed. May the silent majority prevail here and impose its higher standard on a rabble intent on mayhem and ignorance.
    Sapere aude!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-14-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Thank you for your fine words FB. There are many collectors on this forum who owe you a debt of gratitude for the wealth of knowledge you so freely share with all forum members. Sadly though, manners seem to be lacking from certain collectors these days. And I often wonder if they would also be so ready to share their knowledge with other members, or do they just take and never give?

Cheers,
    Steve.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Thank you for your fine words FB. There are many collectors on this forum who owe you a debt of gratitude for the wealth of knowledge you so freely share with all forum members. Sadly though, manners seem to be lacking from certain collectors these days. And I often wonder if they would also be so ready to share their knowledge with other members, or do they just take and never give?

Cheers,
    Steve.
    Dear Sir, thanks so much, indeed. Knowledge exists to be shared and we strive to increase the sum of it.
    My very best to you, in turn, FB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast