Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ss runes on breast police tunic

Article about: Hello, What do you about this insignia ? Different as I know in books... thank you for your comments

Hi Nick,

indeed, I'm not comfortable.

tunic go back to the dealer.

thank you all for your reply !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss runes on breast police tunic
    P
    Many

ss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicMy point is that such embroidery is usually on badge cloth, i.e. Besatztuch or Abzeichentuch.

ss runes on breast police tunicTrikotage is used for the garment, itself, the coat, the cap etc.

ss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicTrikotage.....you can see in the collar patch and the Aermelraute
    the contrast between the base textile of the Trikot and the badge cloth of the Abzeichen.

I do not collect these police insignia, whereas others do, but it look like someone took a piece of Pol. cloth and made these runes of it....

Or, it was made in the epoch as an improvisation, which is also slightly possible.

...slightly.

FB, who would have worn those red rune tabs please?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    FB, who would havfe worn those red rune tabs please?

Nick
    I think the Italian SS, but I do not know. These insignia are not mine. I just show them because the image shows a lot of real, very nice insignia.

Quote by steiner68 View Post
    Hi Nick,

indeed, I'm not comfortable.

tunic go back to the dealer.

thank you all for your reply !
    Good luck and sorry to trouble you, but such is my take on the matter.

I fuss about textiles, as I collect black SS uniforms and one is punished for not knowing the details.

very nice collection.

I am of the same opinion as you, but I prefer to have several opinions.

it appears that several different opinions.

however, I have a saying: when in doubt, abstain you

ss runes on breast police tunicAs a point of information, these ARE NOT MINE.....

ss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicss runes on breast police tunicThese are mine, however.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast