MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS runes tab tunic removed

Article about: Thanks Mark and Nick for your kind comments.As you both know i have been letting a few of my tabs go i might be looking into a new direction of collecting.I will find it very hard letting go

?

Default Re: SS runes tab tunic removed

Quote by GEORGE View Post
    im a new collector at almost 70,i love RZM patches,however forgive me in asking 2 questions sir,the back dosnt look like others ive seen here ,and the ss lightning bolts are not placed evenly, they appear to low down on the patch,please help me understand a real one from a fake one,ive searched for similar ones ,but all have different backing pattern,humbly george
    Hi George , the backing is different too some others that you may have seen but i can confirm this is an original tab . Here is another example of a very rare Wiking tab which has the same backing & boy would i love too own this one

There are many fake tabs shown on this site if you use the search function , maybe a thread on it somewhere which someone can post up .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS runes tab tunic removed   SS runes tab tunic removed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS runes tab tunic removed
    P
    Many

Quote by HD1450 View Post
    Hi George , the backing is different too some others that you may have seen but i can confirm this is an original tab . Here is another example of a very rare Wiking tab which has the same backing & boy would i love too own this one

There are many fake tabs shown on this site if you use the search function , maybe a thread on it somewhere which someone can post up .
    Wow! You dont see those every day !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Congratulations Mark a nice aditon to the collection.Here is a pic of my wiking you can just see the backing peeping out from under the paper tag.it is the same as the example you post plus your new runic.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS runes tab tunic removed   SS runes tab tunic removed  

?

Quote by ddavies View Post
    Congratulations Mark a nice aditon to the collection.Here is a pic of my wiking you can just see the backing peeping out from under the paper tag.it is the same as the example you post plus your new runic.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Cheers Dave , i still love that tab of yours

?

thank you for your kind reply, so is the difference in the backing due to foriegn made patches? and please dont think i was casting doubt on your fantastic collection,ive seen the threads you post for over a year now,fantastic items i wish my pension could stretch to.regards george

?

thank you for your kind reply, so is the difference in the backing due to foriegn made patches? and please dont think i was casting doubt on your fantastic collection,ive seen the threads you post for over a year now,fantastic items i wish my pension could stretch to.regards george
    George , thanks for your nice comment regarding my items , here is my pair of officers tunic removed tabs which have the same type of backing

- - Updated - -

George , do you have any SS items in your collection ?

SS runes tab tunic removed   SS runes tab tunic removed  

I love that one with the bit of cloth and tresse still attached.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I love that one with the bit of cloth and tresse still attached.

just for you

SS runes tab tunic removed   SS runes tab tunic removed  

Quote by HD1450 View Post
    just for you
    Outstanding Mark

@Dave, what a super Viking tab

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Outstanding Mark

Nick

cheers Nick

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast