Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures

Article about: Silver chinstrap.

?

Default SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures

I think it will be interesting thread to read. I think our respected members has some period pictures with a sleeve diamonds for Rasse u Siedlungs Hauptamt being wear
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures

SS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures

- - Updated - -

Voila. What that I had a Rasse und Siedlungshauptamt uniform. I have the books of Darre and Backe, who were blood and soil types.

Beautiful uniforms. Gives me goosebumps.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Beautiful uniforms. Gives me goosebumps.
    Good to have you here.

Thanks. One of these will never be mine, but they are sure interesting objects.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

SS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesThis cap was worn by a former naval officer Otto Hermann Mantey, son of a noted admiral, who was then an SS officer in the R u S Hauptamt. I should get his file somehow. He was a Sturmbannfuehrer as of 1938, a holder of the gold party badge. I do not have the tunic to go with the cap, but the cap is a wonderful piece.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-15-2013 at 07:47 PM.

SS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures
    Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Thanks. One of these will never be mine, but they are sure interesting objects.
    Never say never, Stinschen, you are young and the world will turn and all the bits will land in a new place somehow. They are interesting, to be sure.

?

Here is one from a series of photos well known to some members here. I have a few more on my home computer that I will add later. Thanks to Dimas for starting this thread. Thanks also to F-B for his valued partcipation.

A black tunic was sold recently by a California dealer with this arm badge on it. The photos were posted here and quickly removed by the seller. I assume it was sold. One of F-Bs photos is the man who wore it(I think).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures  

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Here is one from a series of photos well known to some members here. I have a few more on my home computer that I will add later. Thanks to Dimas for starting this thread. Thanks also to F-B for his valued partcipation.
    Thanks, dear colleague for your intervention. This man was a leading Swabian peasant official close to Darre as you can see. I cannot recall his name. Bob Coleman has much of his Nachlass.

Wow! Very nice SS visor, I would love to get one in black with the Silver/alluminum Chin cord, yet I would be very happy with a regular Leather chinstrap. anyways, very nice!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast