Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures

Article about: Silver chinstrap.

Default Re: SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures

Said dealer is often suffused with laughing gas. I would like to see the actual Stammrollenkarte and not the hyperventilating interpretation of this personage.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Said dealer is often suffused with laughing gas. I would like to see the actual Stammrollenkarte and not the hyperventilating interpretation of this personage.
    I agree F-B, and would like to see the actual record rather than this interpretation the celebrity dealer is offering. As I said your description of said photo is the most likely explanation but the world is vast and much is lost over the passage of time.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    I agree F-B, and would like to see the actual record rather than this interpretation the celebrity dealer is offering. As I said your description of said photo is the most likely explanation but the world is vast and much is lost over the passage of time.
    Well said. I think our Mr d'Alquen came up with the more realistic combination of the runic badge and the "Elbe" cuff title as that of the SS Oberabschnitt der Allgemeinen SS.
    I would say, though, that a herky-jerky SS career was hardly the exception, that persons often changed from one piece of the whole to the other. Such a thing is nothing so remarkable.
    However, the SS Totenkopfring thing is not mine, and I take some of the hyperventilating here with more than a grain of salt.
    But by all means, show us the actual documents and do not interpret them, as I have seen many examples of serious misreadings of these files.

SS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesThe cap here on the right was attributed to an Allgemeine SS figure, whereas, in reality, it was the property of an SSTV officer. The research was incorrect. The Stammrollenkarte includes the size of the person's head, in which case the cap and the purported owner did not match.

?

I would like to add that my interest lies in the black service uniform and not in TK rings from celebrity dealers. My apologies to Mr d'Alquen for not giving him credit in my earlier posts. His contribution here is outstanding and I value his interest and participation. As always thank you F-B for your esteemed work here.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    I would like to add that my interest lies in the black service uniform and not in TK rings from celebrity dealers. My apologies to Mr d'Alquen for not giving him credit in my earlier posts. His contribution here is outstanding and I value his interest and participation. As always thank you F-B for your esteemed work here.
    Thanks for the fine posts. None of this is very linear. That is, I have trouble keeping track. I wonder if the retrieval of pictures and the association of connections with all of this accelerates Alzheimer's?

?

I have been waiting for the right place to post these photos. Here we see the RuSHA in action. Enjoy.

SS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures

Truly great photographs jHAM, thank you for posting. The third image is especially interesting, the armbands worn by the women in the image are a variant that I always thought were fantasy.

?

One more that belongs here. Thanks.

?

While browsing the other forum I found these nice images. (Part of a grouping that appeared over there) I hope you will enjoy them. Has any of our membership ever seen a black rock that has this RuSHA sleeve insignia that was period applied. I have only seen the stinker offered to F-B some years ago. Thanks

SS- RuSHA insignia in period picturesSS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast