Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

SS RZM Tags

Article about: That's really a nice thread !!

Default Re: SS RZM Tags

Thanks to my French colleague and to Adrian, too.

I cannot tell a lie that I posted so many tags here, but I do thank others for aiding me.

The internet has enabled me to make some empirical generalizations about these little odd things that never would have been possible in an earlier era.

Happy head wear and RZM tags to all.

Here is an image that reveals that the stamp for Mueller was affixed once the textile tag was sewn into the thing. The person in question eradicated the extra ink with a trial run. I own a piece with this same trait as shown here.... This image is on this site and is from a black SS officer's cap of nice make and quality.

Usually the stamps one finds on the sweat band are likely from the maker of same, i.e. a leather goods maker who often added a date, as in the mysterious H.B., which must have been a no. German maker of such leather wear for caps.

After a hiatus of some two plus weeks from reading your work, I notice on other sites the tendency to recrimination, cat calling, and down right childishness continues unabated. Thanks to Adrian and Dimas for their stewardship of our little oasis of sanity.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS RZM Tags  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS RZM Tags
    P
    Many

?

Does anyone have an SS-Bergmutze tag to show us?

The black Bergmuezte bore the "Feldmuetze SS" tag illustrated here by others. The example I have seen was made also by Mueller in Munich. I have images of it somewhere, as they appeared on the dagger forum. I do not know about the grey cap. I would regard a "Bergmuetze SS" tag, were it to exist with particular caution.

Happy hats.

Ask, and you shall receive. I did not handle this piece, but secured these images in an earlier, more innocent time.
    Attached Images Attached Images SS RZM Tags 

Said object in wear ca. early 1939.....in lovely Kitzbuehel in the Tirol. I imagine that some of these men ended up in the SD school in the High Tatras at Zakopane within a year's time, sent there by the same Heydrich that awarded them badges for this ski championship in the last months of peace.

On the theme of Sonderanfertigung in connection with SS caps, I enclose this image. This phrase is still in use in German apparel nomenclature to denote a special model or make of clothing.

The cap itself, a senior officer's special and early make. A cap of extraordinary value and rarity. If I could get this one, I would then stop collecting with a content heart.

?

gods blind me - that's one t'make strong men weak in the knees! thanks for showing it FB.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The cap itself, a senior officer's special and early make. A cap of extraordinary value and rarity. If I could get this one, I would then stop collecting with a content heart.

Mr. Richie C knows the owner of said object. We salute them and thank them.

a tag ca. 1936

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast