Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

Article about: For the discerning eye, I offer a challenge. Do not make a list, please, as it is not my job to improve fakes. My A 1 versus A 2 fell on its fact, but that won't stop me. After all, one of y

The take away here being this: one can look all day long at piles of junk extracted from the depths of ebay and such, and feel enraged.

However, the task requires a lot greater effort at a much finer and deeper level of analysis. That is, knowledge of bureaucratic organization in some detail.

Not the cup of tea for many here, but essential for success with SS regalia.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-14-2017 at 05:07 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS RZM tags: challenge and response.
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    If the RZM circulars are to be believed, the cap maker had to buy these tags at 15 Pfennigs apiece, the Betriebskosten for the RZM and no small sum....
    SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

?

VERY interesting to see that the number range of the tags was also included on the document above!

?

Quote by Arran View Post
    VERY interesting to see that the number range of the tags was also included on the document above!
    Agreed. This is such a wonderful source of information.

Quote by Arran View Post
    Yes, indeed. I was lucky to snag this from Jenkins. I have never seen anything remotely like it.
    I have seen a license by itself, and thus, but this is three hundred pages of correspondence in
    the years 1935-1938 or so, whereby the process is made transparent.

I do not content myself with a survey of fakes on ebay, or stitch faerie hysteria about pinking shears and such.

My urge is to struggle towards the ultimate piece of paper, the Rosetta Stone of the RZM!SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Agreed. This is such a wonderful source of information.
    WeSS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response. three constitute 90% of the people in this world who care about all of this...

However, I did a lecture in Germany about it, and found many followers, actually.

So, I am not wholly correct, but our little clan is very small.

Nonetheless, if you want to succeed as a collector, you have to understand the system.

The little green thingy says that the RZM tags are registered to the firm that bought them. The tag denotes said firm as
    the manufacturer of the garment etc. The correspondence in view shows the beginning and end number of
    the RZM tags assigned by the RZM to this Erzgebirge cotton goods firm that made HJ and BDM clothing.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

This is not a "crimped prong," but something far more rare, that is, the actual manuscript evidence of the year 1936 as to the whacky system of NSDAP procurement
    and control over the uniform trade. This knowledge is essential if you collect SS regalia. Without it, you are a target for a felony.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

When my eyes clear and my jittery hands grown more steady when my meds are balanced, I will make some more pictures from my Erzgebirge Wundertuete!SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

Some more words, to the dismay of the stitch faeries....SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.SS RZM tags: challenge and response.Attachment 1178517Attachment 1178518SS RZM tags: challenge and response.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast