Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS/SA-eagle. Original?

Article about: Hello. Have my doubts on this one.... What do you think? Is it legit?

Default SS/SA-eagle. Original?

Hello. Have my doubts on this one.... What do you think? Is it legit?

Attachment 347100Attachment 347099

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS/SA-eagle. Original?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS/SA-eagle. Original?

Anyone.... please?

I am not an expert, but I have never seen an authentic Eagle like this before. What gives you the idea it is SS or SA?

Maybe someone else will come along and say differently, but I have red flags going up on this one.

I do not like the pins on this model 1929 political eagle. They are too long. In my opinion, a fake. This pattern was worn by the SA, SS and NSDAP formations on their kepis and schirmutze until the introduction of the model 1935 adler.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

This Hoheitszeichen with the M1 25 is a British fake.

?

Thank you Mr. Coleman and F-B for your tireless attention to this site. Your guidance and example lay out the path for all who seek to follow in your footsteps. If you ever find yourself in So. Cal. I will treat you to all the food and drink you can stand. As always many thanks!SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?

?

Good reference photos jHAM.

SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?
    Quote by jHAM View Post
    Thank you Mr. Coleman and F-B for your tireless attention to this site. Your guidance and example lay out the path for all who seek to follow in your footsteps. If you ever find yourself in So. Cal. I will treat you to all the food and drink you can stand. As always many thanks!SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?SS/SA-eagle. Original?
    Thanks. My best to you, FB

The 1927/9 Hakenkreuzkokarde is a subtle thing, and the RZM marks of the fake symbolize a fatal flaw.

No one of these badges in my property is entirely like the other.

[QUOTE=jHAM;583488]Thank you Mr. Coleman and F-B for your tireless attention to this site. Your guidance and example lay out the path for all who seek to follow in your footsteps. If you ever find yourself in So. Cal. I will treat you to all the food and drink you can stand. As always many thanks!

Thank you for the thank you. Too often, research and response is meant with silence.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast