Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss schreibtischdecko and plate

Article about: Hi there Please let me know what it could be any interesting for collectors? cheers

arashiras
    ?

Default Ss schreibtischdecko and plate

Hi there
    Please let me know what it could be
    any interesting for collectors?
    cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss schreibtischdecko and plate  
    Attached Images Attached Images Ss schreibtischdecko and plate  Ss schreibtischdecko and plate  Ss schreibtischdecko and plate 

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Ss schreibtischdecko and plate

Sorry but it is a modern fantasy
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I strongly agree, this are both fantasy peices. The small eagle proof mark on the silver tray instantly condems it.

Sellers of this kind of items find old original silver etc on flea markets. They then add items or engravings to them to make them into these kinds of "one off" items.

Cheers, Ade.

Dick
    ?

A commercial plate like this would never have a military acceptance stamped eagle in the first place. Works of art such as a Silver Plates, will have commercial/civilian maker proof makes on the back, never on the front, especially middle of a mirror polished plate. The skull is terrible, and on top of that it isn't even centered to make it look pleasant. There is no dedication engraved to accompany the reason for the skull symbol. Just has been noted, a cheap modern fantasy item by some very low class ingnorant fast buck artist/s.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.