Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Schulterstuecke----variations.

Article about: The successful collector must deepen himself or herself in the least details of these conflicted garments. - - Updated - - In which case, some atrocity like this (left) is easily seen for wh

Default Re: SS Schulterstuecke----variations.

SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.The successful collector must deepen himself or herself in the least details of these conflicted garments.

- - Updated - -

SS Schulterstuecke----variations.In which case, some atrocity like this (left) is easily seen for what it is.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Schulterstuecke----variations.
    P
    Many

SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.This (left) versus that (right).....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-10-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Greetings. Thanks to all for your excellent pictorial study and to F.B for his salutary commentary. All too often, just as i am pondering such details a relevant thread such as this appears, reaching valid conclusions via a most informative route.... particulary as shoulderboards tend to be a more problematic area for myself. regards, Paul

Quote by backtothefront View Post
    Greetings. Thanks to all for your excellent pictorial study and to F.B for his salutary commentary. All too often, just as i am pondering such details a relevant thread such as this appears, reaching valid conclusions via a most informative route.... particulary as shoulderboards tend to be a more problematic area for myself. regards, Paul
    Thanks, friend, we aim to please. More useful than witless fights about sophomoric egos and punch and judy shows about stitches and doom.

SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.variations.

6 strand board - from a sales ad by mr. Arthur Hayes ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Schulterstuecke----variations.   SS Schulterstuecke----variations.  

SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.
    Quote by Winkelman View Post
    6 strand board - from a sales ad by mr. Arthur Hayes ..
    Bravo. Also from the Hayes collection via the shores of the Indian Ocean....!!

I own a couple of other piecesSS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations. that first appeared in this book about two decades ago....

The persons on the other site were rather cruel and ruthless about some of the items in this man's collection, a fact that I hardly let deter me...

My thanks to collegue Winkelmann for his fine role here with us!

SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.SS Schulterstuecke----variations.I must also confess my own error in an earlier thread in which I decried the existence of this earlier shoulder cord, where I made an error based on a reliance on
    the secondary literature in English. I was wrong, and I regret it. Our knowledge always faces limits. This place blasts those limits aside, to be sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2