Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS silver/gold bullion bars.....

Article about: by spectre68 ...Some of the many horrific images that came from the camps included mounds of shoes and eyeglasses which were to be reissued to Germans, gold and silver rings and even gold te

Default Re: SS silver/gold bullion bars.....

You know i was wondering the same thing, but I'm sure like most people that make items to fool people, I'm sure they have the means , and the assholes to make the stamps for them.

I mean if you can afford to use real silver and gold, whats that cost of faking a stamp...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS silver/gold bullion bars.....
    P
    Many

Anyone so dull witted to pay $3000.00 for a 5 ounce bar of silver, whatever the markings, deserves to be the proud owner. A fool and his money...........

Bob Hritz

The only picture of a partial real German bar stamping I found is below. I would love to see more examples. I'm sure there are numerous originals around somewhere. Probably in safe deposit boxes in Switzerland is my guess.

?

I don't know about the bullion stamps, but a company called Kamabee Keep has three different types of "German Metal Handstamps for dressing up your leather, wood and soft steel products with German wartime insignia." They are $65.00 apiece or $150 for all three. Fakers would probably find these to be very useful. Cass.

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    You know i was wondering the same thing, but I'm sure like most people that make items to fool people, I'm sure they have the means , and the assholes to make the stamps for them.

I mean if you can afford to use real silver and gold, whats that cost of faking a stamp...

Completely true, Blackheart !

If the return is greater than the investment of material, time and required 'skill' it takes
    to make these, then the fakers go to work !

Regards, Steve.

Hey sawman, can you post a link to them? I went to the Kamabee website and all I saw was an ad from shotgun news with rubber stamps.

I could not find that web site at all, could you please message me the web site link.

Thanks
    Brian

Everyone, it's WW2 Relics, Military Surplus Equipment, Military Memorabilia

Mike

PS: That's wierd. if you type in http://www.kamabee-keep.com/ (adding the hyphen), it redirects to IMA-USA.

?

Hey Mike, I have not looked at their website. I saw the ad in Shotgun News. In the ad they have the website listed as kamabeekeep.com. Hope this helps. Cass

pmccombs
    ?

Seems as if I have seen those on eBay...
    Paul

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast