Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS skull (Original)

Article about: Postscriptum: I ain't selling anything here. I do not sell anything on this site. Those who do should be designated in an instance like this clearly. I have drawn attention of others to piec

Default Re: SS skull (Original)

Postscriptum: I ain't selling anything here. I do not sell anything on this site. Those who do should be designated in an instance like this clearly. I have drawn attention of others to pieces that are sold by acquaintances that are noteworthy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS skull (Original)
    P
    Many

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    The last skull is offered for sale in the net..
    by whom?

?

As i do not own one of these skulls yet , can anyone point me in the right direction as to an average collectors price too pay for one as you can see them on some dealers sites for silly money & they sit there week after week . I know there are the different makers etc: but if some of you have bought a few of them over say the last 12-18 months if you could let me know the average price , i suppose what i am trying too say is that if one came up i would like to have a better idea of it's value without over paying . Yeah i know your all saying 'it's worth want you wanna pay for it etc:' but with say EK's most people have a rough idea of the price of an average EK2 & the same say Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's Panzerkampf Abzeichen's & so on , but with SS stuff in the premier league for prices IMO i think it's more of a minefield . So if you can help me out but dont want too disclose any prices on here , you can always send me a pm , looking forward to some help here

Some of the "scull" savants have an opportunity here to take one for the team with what is a fine and upstanding request.
    na und?
    I just buy the caps with the badges, so I cannot offer any generalizations.SS skull (Original)SS skull (Original)SS skull (Original)SS skull (Original)SS skull (Original)

this skull was placed here to give others a chance to view a different skull variant,,,not in an attempt to sell it,,,it has already been sold so no harm no foul

Quote by militarymania View Post
    this skull was placed here to give others a chance to view a different skull variant,,,not in an attempt to sell it,,,it has already been sold so no harm no foul
    AS said and as I thought thanks Robert!!!!

Eric

Quote by militarymania View Post
    I had meant the Carlsson person, and my apologies if any misunderstanding obtained. I did not think you were trying to sell something, rather the other person. Sorry for the mix up.

I had meant the Carlsson person, and my apologies if any misunderstanding obtained. I did not think you were trying to sell something, rather the other person. Sorry for the mix up.
    I didn't recall writing "I" was selling It?

Carlsson fantastic Zimmerman
    What a patina !!!!
    Thanks ;-)

cheers
    Sid

Why don't you answer the person's question in post 13, since you seem more interested in these cap badges than the rest of us?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2