Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

ss sleeve diamond

Article about: hey guys new to the forum I bought this from a auction and it was titled ss sleeve diamond. I cant seem to find it anywhere on the internet about what it is. if someone could help me out by

moosey187
    ?

Default ss sleeve diamond

hey guys new to the forum I bought this from a auction and it was titled ss sleeve diamond. I cant seem to find it anywhere on the internet about what it is. if someone could help me out by telling me what it is that would be great thanks . ss sleeve diamondss sleeve diamond

2. # ADS

sadly a stinker.

- - ------- - -

Look in Mollo.....

If it were real (which it isn't) this would one from the series of sleeve diamonds introduced in 1942 for Fachführer and Fachunterführer; this particular one being for those serving on the personal staff of the RFSS (Group Press and War Economy) [Persönlicher Stab Reichsführer SS (Gruppe Presse und Kriegswirtschaft)].

Unless I am much mistaken, these were only manufactured in machine-embroidered (not hand-embroidered) form anyway.

?

This came from a California company called Delta International. In the early 70's a friend had a bunch of different styles of these.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    If it were real (which it isn't) this would one from the series of sleeve diamonds introduced in 1942 for Fachführer and Fachunterführer; this particular one being for those serving on the personal staff of the RFSS (Group Press and War Economy) [Persönlicher Stab Reichsführer SS (Gruppe Presse und Kriegswirtschaft)].

Unless I am much mistaken, these were only manufactured in machine-embroidered (not hand-embroidered) form anyway.
    Andreas is always right.

- - ------- - -

Quote by kirby View Post
    This came from a California company called Delta International. In the early 70's a friend had a bunch of different styles of these.
    I knew it well. An innocent and somehow simpler time.

Quote by kirby View Post
    The name Delta International says what it is. Practically all what they sold in the early 70's was junk! Even their 1943 Organizationsbuch der NSDAP.
    But for the amount of money you could get the book, one could not complaint!

The reprint is now valuable in itself.

I was thrown off, with this one, and was close to buying one similar. Even in Angolias SS cloth book, shows a bullion eagle, thanks for the save!

?

F-B and Wim save the day again, from beyond the grave. It is a poorer place without them. I havent seen anything close to the level of discourse we had here in the heyday.

I am proud to say I supported these men.
    Last edited by jHAM; 09-16-2019 at 12:43 AM.