Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?

Article about: Hi guys, I need your help about these collar tabs. Are they real ? Thank you very much for your answer!! (sorry, I don't have better quality pictures) SS: SS1: SS4:

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Some Sage advice for all the new collectorsout there ,thank you gents
    Thank you and thanks to the personage in Montreux, in wonderful Schweiz or Suisse, where I have many friends.

We want our site to attain a high level of civility and knowledge.

The average response is to hector the new person and slander the items and such.

There is little poetry in that.

We have good citizens here, protected by our fine moderators.

Hurra!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?
    P
    Many

SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?Mutual aid and self help is the motto. The beginner has to undertake enough self help to elicit support from those who carry this site. Those who carry this site, in turn, deserve protection from the jealous and low minded who are very active this year for reasons of the generalized climate.

SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?SS, SS1 and SS4 collar tabs - Real?Riddles in enigmas and generalized mayhem...

?

Thank you again FB for all your knowledge that you share !

It's always a pleasure to visit this forum. So great people, community and sharing! Thank you all guys!

And greetings from Montreux !

Thanks for your thanks. If you want tips on where to buy authentic SS regalia, I am happy to share my impressions and such.

You need a great deal of money, and more patience. This site is the place to conduct such an effort bar the other junk heap one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3