Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS Stammabteilung Montur "Mitte"

Article about: Thank you HPL2008 and Mr. d'alquen first rate contributions as always.

Andreas is still a genius.

- - ------- - -

I like the pictures of the vimmin before and after.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Andreas is still a genius.

- - ------- - -

I like the pictures of the vimmin before and after.
    I associate myself with the above, on both concerns.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks to you all. Now we have a new, compelling issue at hand as to the terms 'SS1" and "SSII"

What a pleasing thing to have a new and arcane challenge.
    I was browsing another forum and came upon this post which reminded me of our discussion here. The post has some relevance regarding training guidelines and how they differed between SSI and SSII designations. Just one more snippet of data for the discussion. The post is as follows:

"Guten Abend,

anbei Ausbildungsrichtlinien der Allgemeinen SS für Winter 1935/36 verschickt als
    Erinnerungsrundbrief an alle Einheiten der Allgemeinen SS vom 10.12.1935
    Tagebucheintrag Nr. 015143 vom Chef des Hauptamtes Ia/Schiesssportreferent

Zeitraum 01.11.1935 – 30.04.1936
    Gültig bis zur Inkrafttretung der neuen Ausbildungsschrift.

Ich habe das jetzt stark zusammen gefasst, da ich die digitale Kopie erst noch erhalte und das Original circa vier Seiten lang ist.
    Das Dokument wird nach Erhalt hier eingestellt.
    Ich denke aber in diesem Thema geht es um den Dienst, Aufgaben und den Zeitaufwand.

Schwerpunkte: Dienstunterricht, Schiessen, Körpererziehung, Geländedienst, Führerausbildung
    Sonderschulung für Reiter – Motor – Pionier – Nachrichten – Sanitäts- Einheiten

Die Ausbildungstage in der Woche wurden mit 2 Std. berechnet und die Ausbildungstage am Sonntag mit 6 Std.

SS I: 10 Ausbildungstage in einem Monat befohlen, davon 2 x Sonntag macht zusammen in einem Monat 28 Stunden Ausbildung/ in 6 Monaten 168 Stunden

SS II: 6 Ausbildungstage in einem Monat befohlen, davon 2 x Sonntag macht zusammen in einem Monat 20 Stunden Ausbildung/ in 6 Monaten 120 Stunden

SS Res. 5 x Ausbildungstage in einem Monat befohlen, davon 1 x Sonntag macht zusammen
    in einem Monat 14 Stunden Ausbildung/ in 6 Monaten 84 Stunden

SS Stamm-Abteilung 1 x Zusammenkunft a 2 Stunden im Monat

Im Dienstunterricht ist das Hauptgewicht auf die weltanschauliche Schulung, im praktischen Dienst auf Schiessen, Körpererziehung und Marsch zu legen.
    Aufteilung:
    Dienstunterricht und praktischer Dienst ohne Marschübung zu 2/3 der Zeit und auf Marschübungen 1/3 der Zeit.
    Dienstunterricht, Schiessen und Körpererziehung sind gleichmäßig zu verteilen.

Ziele z.B.:
    5 KM Geländelauf in 20 – 25 Minuten ohne das der SS-Mann danach seine Einsatzbereitschaft einbüßt.

25 KM Marsch mit 25 Kg Marschgepäck innerhalb von 4 Stunden, aber der Sturm in geschlossener Ordnung ohne das danach die Einsatzbereitschaft eingebüßt wird.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Achim

Quelle: Hessisches Staatsarchiv Bestand N1 Nr.15"

CMH

SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"Well done. In this connection, my enclosure.

This is all described in detail in the Hein book on the Allgem. SS described earlier in this useful thread.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-31-2016 at 01:46 PM.

SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"These dates appear to be those of May 1939. As found in one of my black tunics in the year 1978 or so and preserved 'til now.
    A lot of sport, target practice with short and long arms, the inspection, as well as the Sturmschulung. On the weekends, if I recall.
    Look up May 1939 in some calendarium. I did once, a long time ago.
    The latter is well interpreted in the book on pedagogy in the SS, Himmlers Lehrer, which is remarkable.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"   SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"  

Always look in the pockets.

Here is the post by Dr CMH in rough English.

Good evening,

attached training guidelines of the General SS sent for winter 1935/36 as
    Reminder letter to all units of the General SS from 12/10/1935
    Diary entry no. 015 143 from the head of the Main Office Ia / Shooting Speaker

Period 11.01.1935 - 30.04.1936
    Valid until the entry into force of the new training magazine.

I have now greatly summarized, since I only still get the digital copy and the original is about four pages long.
    The document is set here upon receipt.
    But I think in this topic is about the service tasks and the time required.

Focus: Education Private, shooting, physical education, field training, leader training
    Special training for riders - Motor - Pioneer - News - sanitary units

The training days a week were charged 2 hrs. And the training day on Sunday with 6 hr.

SS I: ordered 10 training days in a month, of which 2 x Sunday is really together in one month 28 hours training / in 6 months 168 hours

SS II: ordered 6 training days in a month, of which 2 x Sunday is really together in one month 20 hours instruction / in 6 months 120 hours

commanded SS Res. 5 x training days in a month, of which 1 x Sunday is really together
    in a month 14 hours training / in 6 months 84 hours

SS Master department 1 x meeting a 2 hours per month

In service classes, the emphasis should be placed on the ideological training, in practical service on shooting, Physical Education and march.
    Distribution:
    Service teaching and practical service without marching exercise to 2/3 of the time and to march exercises 1/3 of the time.
    Service classes, shooting and physical education should be distributed equally.

Objectives e.g .:
    5 KM Cross-country running in 20-25 minutes of the the SS man then loses its standby.

25 KM march with 25kg field pack within 4 hours, but the storm in close order without subsequently the commitment will be forfeited.

- - ------- - -

Such is no substitute for Andreas' wonderful and elegant translations, which are the high light of this fine site.

?

Hello
    I am just registered on the forum, thank you for appreciating my tunic
    BENS

SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"

Stunning ensemble! Thanks for reviving this thread, Regards, Paul

?

Let's turn it upright so we can really appreciate it...Thanks for posting

SS Stammabteilung Montur  "Mitte"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast