Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

SS-stuff (Visor cap, Cufftitle)

Article about: Hi, need some help with this stuff that are for sale on a website. I personally think it looks alittle fishy, but i'm not an expert! Your opinions are welcome /Farradin

Default Re: SS-stuff (Visor cap, Cufftitle)

Remember this pic i posted awhile back, this is one of the first photographs i bought years ago.

I would love to have just 5% of the ones pictured here.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-stuff (Visor cap, Cufftitle)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-stuff (Visor cap, Cufftitle)
    P
    Many

?

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Yes, when i was down at Ft. Benning, going through for medical treatment, i made friends with one of the guys that ran the museum there, and he showed me some items that was brought back by GI's, and alot of stuff that was collected on orders, as the command back here in the states need/wanted items , and their was a lot of Allgemeine SS tunics, and alot of Dachau tunics also, and plenty of SS daggers, and swords.

He told me, that in the near future, that some of the items were to be sold off, and he said he would let me know when that day came.

I have also been fortunate to hold one years ago, and yes, the feel of it, the quality, the smell, was beyond words could express.

Brian
    Trying to wrap my head around what some of the stuff at Benning must look like. I hope you get that call. And PM a brother when it goes down.

Here are a couple of things that they have on display, the other things in the back, i was not allowed to have my camera out for those items.

They has massive German tunic, and various other items in storage, that people have never seen.

The Audey Murphy stuff would never be sold, i just showed you all the pics of it, since i have those on my puter. As that is his original uniform, and CMOH.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-stuff (Visor cap, Cufftitle)   SS-stuff (Visor cap, Cufftitle)  

SS-stuff (Visor cap, Cufftitle)   SS-stuff (Visor cap, Cufftitle)  

Quote by Tricot View Post
    Trying to wrap my head around what some of the stuff at Benning must look like. I hope you get that call. And PM a brother when it goes down.
    I still have his AKO email, and his contact information, i send him an email every month, as a friendly reminder.

Brian

They also have Herman Goreing's baton on display there also, along with several other high ranking party members also.

Brian

is HG baton there on loan from West Point Museum?...

Here are some of the pic, and i have no idea, but it is on display at Benning.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-stuff (Visor cap, Cufftitle)   SS-stuff (Visor cap, Cufftitle)  

Attached Images Attached Images SS-stuff (Visor cap, Cufftitle) 

And, i believe these hunting rifles belonged to Himmler, its been awhile since i was there.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-stuff (Visor cap, Cufftitle)  

And another pic for viewing.

Brian

?

Excellent pictures; thanks for showing them.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast