Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabs

Article about: Evening Gentlemen, Looking at a few items this evening. Could use your guidance. First, do I have the title correct? Are these late war, 3rd variant? Do these surface regularly? Look to be a

Default SS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabs

Evening Gentlemen, Looking at a few items this evening. Could use your guidance. First, do I have the title correct? Are these late war, 3rd variant? Do these surface regularly? Look to be authentic? What would the value be of these in this condition if authentic?

Much appreciated. Thankful.

Best,
    Von Ritt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabs   SS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabs  

SS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabs   SS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabs
    P
    Many

sorry but these are fake /tags fake /

As said above, fake. The cloth is really quite awful; it looks like burlap!

(By the way, they are for the rank of Hauptscharführer, not Sturmscharführer. Stuscha. had two lace bars.)

CBH
    ?

RZM tags were glued to collar tabs, not sewn. Terrible fakes.

Thank you chaps. Seller tried so very hard to get me to purchase. His story was the typical grandfather bring back.

Grateful for all your input.

Quote by Von Ritt View Post
    Thank you chaps. Seller tried so very hard to get me to purchase. His story was the typical grandfather bring back.

Grateful for all your input.
    Very silly. The truth is had here in hundreds and even thousands of actual images carefully arranged by our colleagues.

These stories are all so shop worn and over exercised.

I would prefer thatSS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabsSS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabsSS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabsSS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabsSS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabsSS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabsSS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabsSS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabs Himmler himself had given it to me in an alien abduction.

CBH
    ?

" A World doomed to Annihilation " as if Dr. Mabuse was reading from todays headlines.
    Great Film Noir, a true classic that deserves to be seen today, as always thanks for sharing.

" as if Dr. Mabuse was reading from todays headlines..."

What you don't say.....SS Sturmscharfuhrer collar tabs