Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Supporter Grouping

Article about: Very nice material, and, in reality, the FM organization was as key a part of the SS in its totality as, say, some Knight's Cross Panzerknacker, or some hangman sadist in black clothing. Him

PEB
    ?

Default SS Supporter Grouping

Sorry for the multitude of posts guys. I took a brief hiatus from collecting and am overly happy to be bringing SS items into the household again!

Hope you enjoy the humble supporter grouping I have put together...................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Supporter Grouping   SS Supporter Grouping  

SS Supporter Grouping   SS Supporter Grouping  

SS Supporter Grouping   SS Supporter Grouping  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Supporter Grouping
    P
    Many

PEB
    ?

Close look at the worker pass shows an actual FM pin in wear!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Supporter Grouping   SS Supporter Grouping  

?

It looks like he's also wearing an NSKOV badge and the ribbon for a 1914-1918 Ehrenkreuz. That's neat!

PEB
    ?

I recently was able to acquire an FM Honor Pin for the grouping as well. I'll post pics upon its arrival.

I am desperately looking for this pinback version of the Dutch BL supporter pin. If anyone has one or knows of anyone that may be willing to sell one, PLEASE CONTACT ME, I would be forever in your debt!!!!

Paul

A fascinating grouping PEB

An interesting focus

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Very nice grouping/collection

PEB
    ?

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated!

?

I "enjoyed" it........

nice group.

A lovely collection, and I certainly wouldn't call it humble either. Many collectors of SS memorabilia who use this forum would be proud to include those items in their collection.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast