Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS tab

Article about: Hello gentlemen, I am looking at this SS collar tab of a bevo construction. I have compared the construction to one that is within one of our clubs members threads on this forum and it looks

?

Default SS tab

Hello gentlemen,
    I am looking at this SS collar tab of a bevo construction. I have compared the construction to one that is within one of our clubs members threads on this forum and it looks promising. At first, the reverse buckram I thought was an issue until I noticed the one on a thread here. It appears to be a different material. The stitching looks the same along with how it is folded. Has the same loose thread in same location as well. Looks like there is some tunic colored thread still attached and I know a good faking would imitate the look of it being "tunic removed".Let me know your thoughts because I would greatly appreciate the help. I know not all photos are good but that is what I have to work with. This would look nice with my belt and buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS tab   SS tab  

SS tab   SS tab  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS tab
    P
    Many

?

a nice tunic removed original with cardboard backing

?

Thanks...funny you responded so quickly. I was referring to your tab and thread. Outstanding!

?

Quote by Anzel View Post
    I was referring to your tab and thread. Outstanding!
    Thanks

yes ok.

I think it's a good one too.

Good indeed!
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem