Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS TK collar tab

Article about: Hello, I would like to know if anyone has seen this before, first pattern horizontal tk tab, worn in this direction, skull facing in? I know that the evolution of these, and how they were wo

Default SS TK collar tab

Hello, I would like to know if anyone has seen this before, first pattern horizontal tk tab, worn in this direction, skull facing in? I know that the evolution of these, and how they were worn, was one that changed quite a bit, but I am not sure if I have ever seen this before. Thanks in advance for you help and opinions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS TK collar tab  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS TK collar tab
    P
    Many

I, for one, have never seen this and must say that I have doubts in this piece:

Not much can be seen of the garment, but I don't like the collar piping.

Also, it should be noted that the black service uniform was no longer worn by the SSTV/SSTK when the orientation of the Death's Head on the collar patches changed to horizontal.

I will leave others to comment on the collar patches.

From the image, the Totenkopf collar patch is a fake. There are many genuine examples shown on this site if you use the search engine. The silver embroidery material does not appear to match that of period examples. Thanks to HPL2008 for his excellent information.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hi, and thanks, one more close-up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS TK collar tab  

Schund

- - ------- - -

The uniform here is total junk.

SS TK collar tabSS TK collar tabSS TK collar tabSS TK collar tabSS TK collar tabSS TK collar tabSS TK collar tabSiehe da

Quote by KEVIN23 View Post
    Hi, and thanks, one more close-up.
    The tab looks even uglier in the close up.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Re enactor skull tab