Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Totenkopf BW fake Uniform

Article about: Good Evening mates!I just noticed something I thought it was good to post it here.If you visit this site Battleflag Militaria go to the WW2 German Uniforms.You will see that there is a fake

Default SS Totenkopf BW fake Uniform

Good Evening mates!I just noticed something I thought it was good to post it here.If you visit this site Battleflag Militaria go to the WW2 German Uniforms.You will see that there is a fake SS BW Totenkopf Uniform.Shame for the site it has very interesting items. P.S for some reason I can post the exact uniform's link.Have a Evening

- - Updated - -

Have a nice Evening

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Totenkopf BW fake Uniform
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Totenkopf BW fake Uniform

When I saw the $250 Volkssturm Armband I stopped looking...
    cheers, Glenn

[QUOTE=The woodpecker;932265]Good Evening mates!I just noticed something I thought it was good to post it here.If you visit this site Battleflag Militaria go to the WW2 German Uniforms.You will see that there is a fake SS BW Totenkopf Uniform.Shame for the site it has very interesting items. P.S for some reason I can post the exact uniform's link.Have a Evening

- - Updated - -
    BATTLEFLAG MILITARIA is my favourite site for absolute fake rubbish. There is so much of it on this site that I find it hard to believe the seller is just a poor judge or expert!! Terrible. Leon

Ok mates.I'll keep this at my mind

Greetings. I had a look at the WW2 German Headdress section and checked out 3 black and 1 grey SS visors. If real, each would be a great buy but they tick all the wrong boxes for autheniticity when compared to what can be seen on this site. I looked no further. I think their target audience is the novice collector who doesnt have the resources that this forum provides and whose eyes naturally light up seeing such treasures for such a "bargain". I wont be back there. Regards, Paul

?

There should be an international list over shops to avoid like the plage. Only mods should be able to update and access such list. That would ruin the income for these hyenas who sells fake garbage.

Isn't their a worst dealers list somewhere because this cretin would make the top five in UK or U.S.What a B.S site and this loser doesn't have shame just plain greed!!!!!!!!!

?

Any site that purports to sell genuine militaria and yet somehow can't bring themselves to offer good, close, non blurred, cropped images of their products should be avoided out of principle. If they can't be bothered then why should you.

It also means that their products are, on the whole, fake and they don't want you to see exactly what you're buying.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Any site that purports to sell genuine militaria and yet somehow can't bring themselves to offer good, close, non blurred, cropped images of their products should be avoided out of principle. If they can't be bothered then why should you.

It also means that their products are, on the whole, fake and they don't want you to see exactly what you're buying.
    The helmets he has for sale that have come straight from the B movie junk pile have lovely clear and crisp images ,so you'll need to drink a gallon of wine to get the required blur effect needed to make a foolish purchase!! leon.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    The helmets he has for sale that have come straight from the B movie junk pile have lovely clear and crisp images ,so you'll need to drink a gallon of wine to get the required blur effect needed to make a foolish purchase!! leon.
    Well yeah somehow this "effect" has helped ugly women get laid for hundred of years...
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Totenkopf BW fake Uniform