Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?

Article about: Hello , I am wondering if that is a real deal or just bunch of fakes? Thanks

Default SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?

Hello ,
    I am wondering if that is a real deal or just bunch of fakes?
    Thanks
    SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?
    P
    Many

?

I would say: "Save your money"

I'm not an expert, but it looks to my novice eyes like someone took some reproductions, sank them to the bottom of a muddy river for a month, and pulled them up and put them out there for sale.

Absolutely horrid fakes. Invest in some books if you are going to collect SS material. SS material is the most faked items out there. If you had some reference material, you would easily see that these items have no resemblance to the genuine article.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Yeah , I am not an expert but these looks fishy to me. Seller described them as "old after war house find" but as We know people write some SUPERB stories around bad things ... so If these are bad I will save my cash. Thanks for quick response guys.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Absolutely horrid fakes. Invest in some books if you are going to collect SS material. SS material is the most faked items out there. If you had some reference material, you would easily see that these items have no resemblance to the genuine article.
    I am very good in guns etc but I would like to get some genuine totenkopf SS stuff to frame my officer ww2 pistols with.
    Thank You for advice , I will buy some good books and will start from that point.

Quote by upanddown View Post
    I am very good in guns etc but I would like to get some genuine totenkopf SS stuff to frame my officer ww2 pistols with.
    Thank You for advice , I will buy some good books and will start from that point.
    Welcome to the Forum. Genuine Totenkopf insignia is quite difficult to find and expensive. A word of warning. Post it here before parting with your hard earned funds. We are happy to help.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Welcome to the Forum. Genuine Totenkopf insignia is quite difficult to find and expensive. A word of warning. Post it here before parting with your hard earned funds. We are happy to help.
    1000% agree. Obvious fakes are one thing, but you're going to encounter fakes that are convincing down to the minute details also. These can fool even seasoned collectors. But, this forum is full of images of good pieces, as well as some of those fakes, to help you navigate the minefield. Once you find one you like, be sure to post it anyway. SS stuff is very tricky, but we have folks here that can help you get over the last hurdle when making a decision with confidence.

a real pile of total crap.

- - ------- - -

Genuine "SS Totenkopf stuff" is had by very few persons, is jealously traded at high price, and is widely, widely faked.

SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?and here is what it cost originally, but it is not there any longer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast