MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?

Article about: Hello , I am wondering if that is a real deal or just bunch of fakes? Thanks

I need Marty McFly and his Delorean for couple hours ..... damn, I know it is bad to think like that because You could do some better things with time machine but for the collectors ......

Here are some other I consider bad examples.
    SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?
    P
    Many

That last TK collar tab is a perfect example of the typical & older fake as sold by DELTA / Reisenhaft enterprises .

If you are looking for a good one , there is one for sale right here in the classifieds , at quite a good price too .

>> Totenkopf Collar Tab! - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    That last TK collar tab is a perfect example of the typical & older fake as sold by DELTA / Reisenhaft enterprises .

If you are looking for a good one , there is one for sale right here in the classifieds , at quite a good price too .

>> Totenkopf Collar Tab! - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Well done. The Delta International ones are from my salad years, and are plentiful.

Quote by upanddown View Post
    I need Marty McFly and his Delorean for couple hours ..... damn, I know it is bad to think like that because You could do some better things with time machine but for the collectors ......

Here are some other I consider bad examples.
    SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?

Without putting too fine a point on it, we are your time machine. We are the means whereby you can elude mistakes and spend your few dollars to best effect.

We made the mistakes before your parents were born. Our experience is your best treasure, and it costs you some small period of reading and analysis, some thought.

It cost us much, much more.

SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?SS totenkopf insignia, is that a real set?There is no short cut. There is no miracle here. Only hard work, treasure and some suffering.

Damn ... that's a MINT stuff You got there, wish Polish citizens keept some of this stuff in this condition, most of the worst for us - Totenkopf was not treated well. I am in the middle of conversation with one guy who will send me all his cap insignia - totenkopf skulls about 8-12 to verify and purchase from his collection so I will post it asap after I will got it on my e-mail.

Thanks for a lot of photos and help .

Quote by upanddown View Post
    .. cap insignia - totenkopf skulls about 8-12 to verify and purchase from his collection so I will post it asap after I will got it on my e-mail .
    A somewhat unlikely amount to be found in one place for originals , but hope springs eternal .. !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2