Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS-totenkopfverbände cuff title

Article about: Hello all, Guy selling this as well an obvious fake Krim but thought I would post anyways. Any chance for this one? William Kramer

Default SS-totenkopfverbände cuff title

Hello all,

Guy selling this as well an obvious fake Krim but thought I would post anyways. Any chance for this one?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-totenkopfverbände cuff title  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-totenkopfverbände cuff title
    P
    Many

?

Seriously?

William, where do you go looking for your Militaria to post? In addition to reading the pinned thread on SS decals I would suggest reading the thread pinned on how to acquire that elusive SS helmet and apply any and all militaria to the advice contained within the thread.

At some point would not some of the hundreds of thousands of threads posted here be of some assistance?

what am I doing wrong Doug, why are you upset? The weave on this one looked very similar to an Ostland cuff I got years ago and didn't think it would hurt anything by asking. Just looking for some help here.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-totenkopfverbände cuff title   SS-totenkopfverbände cuff title  

?

I'm not upset but some basic searching you would answer your own questions 99% of the time! and be learning something in the process.

It just seems like its shot in the dark after shot in the dark after shot in the dark over and over and over again, that I just have to ask -- why?

can you please explain to me why the above cuff title is a reproduction then?

William Kramer

Here is Reddick's reproduction for reference:
    Totenkopfverbande cuff title
    Attached Images Attached Images SS-totenkopfverbände cuff title 

another reproduction by Central Indiana Auctions in Bloomington, Indiana
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-totenkopfverbände cuff title   SS-totenkopfverbände cuff title  

this is Bob Hritz authentic example
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-totenkopfverbände cuff title  

SS-totenkopfverbände cuff titleAt the risk of being a pedant, compare the first object and its "SS...." with this one.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast