Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS trooper cremation coffin

Article about: hey just want to know how much you think an item like this is worth???? it is unused but authentic, found in berlin 1947 in a warehouse by my moms great uncle.. it is an sstrooper cremation

Default Re: SS trooper cremation coffin

looks like our boy's had a hit on the casket, although he sent an e mail to me, and a few other dealers that I know, he said that he had an offer for $2000, but its posted in the for sale section??

I wish him luck. but i will say in his description he uses to sell it there are a few "un truths" in there
    Perhaps its naivety? or perhaps he doesn't know? or perhaps he does? sceptical?..you bet!

First posting, then a sale, seems like a scam to me. Perhaps its me, but not giving anything to the forum, before this makes me wonder

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS trooper cremation coffin
    P
    Many

maceman
    ?

t been on the forum because i am a 20 year old who hapens to have a weding casket or wutevr... i only copy and pasted my description from another site... A SITE THAT THIS FORUM ADVERTISES you will find the exact same description on http://www.theoldbrigade.co.uk/shop/shop.php under the category of ss-insignia... im sory if youve been riped off im not asking you to critisize me.. i would be happy to do the transaction over anything or even send the blody box befor hand

maceman
    ?

do i havto have been signed up for a year to ask anyone? im hard on cash as is evryone rite now i hav no job and i hav somthing of valu that i think somone else would enjoy a hole lot more than me who does not collect wartime things, and yes most of you have been an awsome help and very kind and i thank you if you want me off your forum just say so and ill take my leave i am sory if i bugged anyone

Hi Guys, I can totally understand where both of you are coming from.

No need to fall out or take offence.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by maceman View Post
    do i havto have been signed up for a year to ask anyone? im hard on cash as is evryone rite now i hav no job and i hav somthing of valu that i think somone else would enjoy a hole lot more than me who does not collect wartime things, and yes most of you have been an awsome help and very kind and i thank you if you want me off your forum just say so and ill take my leave i am sory if i bugged anyone

Then when I reply to your e mail that you kindly sent to me asking if i was interested. Don't say ..........................................

ah i just got an offer for 2000 usd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..com
    Subject: RE: hey i have a SS-WW2 MEIN KAMPF WOODEN PRESENTATION BOX
    Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:25:32 +0100
    Hi Mark

Yes it’s a nice box, you won’t get the 1700 you asked Phil for, You may get 550, if your lucky. I know all of the fellas you mailed, I’d be very surprised if they offered you more

Happy hunting
    All the best
    John

This is a very nice piece. I have never found one for my collection.

Bob Hritz

Bob
    Stuart has one on the Old brigade, but there is a better one on Keith Beaumonts site, The last Reich

Thumbs up Re: SS trooper cremation coffin

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Then when I reply to your e mail that you kindly sent to me asking if i was interested. Don't say ..........................................

ah i just got an offer for 2000 usd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..com
    Subject: RE: hey i have a SS-WW2 MEIN KAMPF WOODEN PRESENTATION BOX
    Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:25:32 +0100
    Hi Mark

Yes it’s a nice box, you won’t get the 1700 you asked Phil for, You may get 550, if your lucky. I know all of the fellas you mailed, I’d be very surprised if they offered you more

Happy hunting
    All the best
    John
    Well??

I took that out of the market, I think its nicer then the others in the market and I will be honest, I missed this ad and thread altogether, but beating up a new guy because he does not know what he has is not the best practice.

Did not take long to confirm he was real, and 550.00?? get out of here. I am really surprised to be honest that a sponsor would take such an angle and low ball number.

But that's ok, I will take that box.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2