Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Trumpet Banner

Article about: by einflieger Bob, no offense sir but you are absolutely incorrect. The DE standard is 100% ORIGINAL. It was originally purchased by the current owner and long time collector back in the 198

Default SS Trumpet Banner

Gents, I am helping a long time friend sell off his 30+ year Third Reich collection, which contains some very rare items. Here are some photographs of an SS trumpet banner which will be part of the collection. I am still getting the items listed on my personal WWII site, but a preview of some of the items can be viewed at this link: Private Collection Sale - Third Reich items. Good collecting!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Trumpet Banner   SS Trumpet Banner  

SS Trumpet Banner  
    Last edited by einflieger; 08-17-2010 at 05:16 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Trumpet Banner
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Trumpet Banner

WOW...impressive stuff Sir

The DE flag and tassels are post-war copies and the SS bugle banner would not be for my collection.

Bob Hritz

Not getting real warm and fuzzy over this piece, but will defer to someone who may have seen this setup.

The Wehrmacht example looks nice and I think I have seen that before, are those button closure's right?

I agree with Kris, the Heer bugle banner appears to be a nice original.

Bob Hritz

Quote by Bob Hritz View Post
    The DE flag and tassels are post-war copies and the SS bugle banner would not be for my collection.

Bob Hritz
    Bob, no offense sir but you are absolutely incorrect. The DE standard is 100% ORIGINAL. It was originally purchased by the current owner and long time collector back in the 1980's and has been framed in a double sided frame since that time. I am amazed at how you can pass judgement on an item without seeing it in person. Now, the photos do not do it justive as it was photographs through the framing. Perhaps trying to photograph it outside of its housing would show the detail more, but there is nothing reproduction about it.
    Unfortunately you are quite a ways away from me or I would be happy to show it to you. But passing judgement on something you can't see in person in detail seems unreasonable.
    Having known this collector for nearly 40 years and being privy to where the items were purchased, I know there is nothing post-1945 in his collection. Again, no offense meant.

You might want to check out a coy oif Ulrich of Englands (Bender Publication) DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE.

In the meantime, I am attaching photos of an original DE cloth.

Bob Hritz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Trumpet Banner   SS Trumpet Banner  

SS Trumpet Banner   SS Trumpet Banner  

i agree with Bob,,,old copy of the DE standarte,,,,

Quote by Bob Hritz View Post
    You might want to check out a coy oif Ulrich of Englands (Bender Publication) DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE.

In the meantime, I am attaching photos of an original DE cloth.

Bob Hritz
    Bob,

Looks like you have a bad D.E there, send me your address for a mapquest and will take it off your hands.

Best,

Kris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast