Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS tunic

Article about: Hello guys I would to hear comments on this one. Cheers and thanks for your time

Default SS tunic

Hello guys
    I would to hear comments on this one.

Cheers and thanks for your time
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS tunic   SS tunic  

SS tunic   SS tunic  

SS tunic   SS tunic  

SS tunic   SS tunic  

SS tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS tunic
    P
    Many

Very salty. .... but if OR's why do that to the collar?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Looks like a heer issue tunic.

?

Looks like the outside of the collar has been removed.

To bad the bugs has fed on this jacket.

?

Does either one of the sleeves have a shadow for volunteer shields or oval for edelweiss patch for example? Looks like a Heer reissued tunic used by volunteer SS troops... perhaps.

For sure its a heer one. There is nothing on the sleeves and i guess it was used by volontier ss as well or the guy was transported from wehrmacht to ss or as we all know - the seller is trying to dump the price offering this as a ss tunic.

But is it a good one?

Cheers

?

Hmm..I do see an SS sleeve eagle shadow, but this can and is often contrived for resale purposes. Rather curious that the bottle green collar has been stripped.....possibly to cover up any trace of WH tabs or lack of SS ones? I can vaguely see a shadow of a Heer Adler on the breast pocket, but that would make sense because of it being a Heer jacket to begin with. I happen to have a Salty tunic that was made with Heer specs. But started its life as a W-SS but was pilfered from the WH inventory. Six button configuration and no trace of Heer insignia .

OK thanks to all
    so its a good heer tunic then
    Cheers