Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Tunic for review

Article about: Was hoping for some help here for a friend. I've looked as much as I could on my cell phone to do my own research but will admit it has been difficult given the small screen. So I kindly ask

MAP
    ?

Default SS Tunic for review

Was hoping for some help here for a friend. I've looked as much as I could on my cell phone to do my own research but will admit it has been difficult given the small screen.

So I kindly ask for some help in helping authenticate or confirm what I think is a bad tunic. Apologies in advance for the quality of the pictures and the fact that some are sideways.

The RZM tag has me worried. And the insignia as well. But is the tunic itself ok?

Thanks again for any help you can give my friend.

Regards,

Michael

SS Tunic for reviewSS Tunic for reviewSS Tunic for reviewSS Tunic for reviewSS Tunic for review
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Tunic for review
    P
    Many

Are those the seller's photos? I'm asking because it looks to me as if they have been deliberately taken in such a way that many important details such as the cut of the lower pockets and the tunic's back are obscured.

But even from what we can see it's clear that this piece is no good.

The insignia and labels are fake, the cut of the collar/lapels is wrong, collar piping is missing and appears to never have been present...

I do not like it.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

HPL nailed it..... Done and done...

MAP
    ?

Thanks to everyone for helping me out with these less than perfect pictures.

It is greatly appreciated and why I love this forum.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

SS Tunic for reviewSS Tunic for review
    Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Are those the seller's photos? I'm asking because it looks to me as if they have been deliberately taken in such a way that many important details such as the cut of the lower pockets and the tunic's back are obscured.

But even from what we can see it's clear that this piece is no good.

The insignia and labels are fake, the cut of the collar/lapels is wrong, collar piping is missing and appears to never have been present...
    Andreas is always right.

I was gone for awhile, and I am not sure I should have returned when I see this kind of junk.

It is fake, and I won't waste my time or that of anyone else in once more enumerating details you can easily find from my many, many careful and detailed posts.

If you want a real black SS uniform, buy one of mine or one from the handful of sane and sober persons.

SS Tunic for reviewSS Tunic for reviewSS Tunic for reviewSS Tunic for reviewDon't collect black SS regalia on a whim. You will be impaled if you fail to perform the necessary research and study.

SS Tunic for reviewSS Tunic for reviewSS Tunic for reviewSS Tunic for reviewfoetid woolens and their poison for the unwary.

?

Should be sent to the rag picker.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Don't collect black SS regalia on a whim. You will be impaled if you fail to perform the necessary research and study.
    Thanks FB. I don't collect this (yet) as I agree 1000% with your statements. At this point in my life I do not have the time to even scratch the surface of knowledge needed to stand on my own.

But alas, this was a request from a friend for help, and only having a cell phone at my disposal I appealed to the good members here for some help.

Thanks again to you and everyone. I know it is tiring to answer the same questions over and over...

Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast