Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS Tuxedo Badge Fake Alert

Article about: True, once your lot get that SOPA thing introduced we're all up \\$hit creek in a barbed wire canoe!

Default Re: SS Tuxedo Badge Fake Alert

True, once your lot get that SOPA thing introduced we're all up $hit creek in a barbed wire canoe!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Tuxedo Badge Fake Alert
    P
    Many

Oh; SOPA... how I hate you. Just think if a thing like this was passed War Relics could be a "Hate Site" for the vast about of swastikas (and SS items) the are on here.

Then the whole internet will become just like Ebay.

?

Quote by martinsuper View Post
    I could not have said it better. Also, no need for collecting philosphy 101.

What I don't understand is why the MODERATORS of this forum have allowed random stupid images to be posted OVER AND OVER.
    I GUESS(?) I understand the symbolism and all that, but seriously, do I need to come to a QUALITY forum and see a LARGE BLURRY photo of an animal on a leash four or five times? Or maybe the cover of a book? Or some random explosion?

This guy makes good points, but I do not need "carrot-top" style visual aids to understand those points.

What surprised me even more is that is was "liked" but some of our longest lasting and most well informed members.

This is the BEST forum on the internet. That is why I am here and not on Whermacht Awards. Can we PLEASE keep it this way?!

-Martin
    This kind of attitude does not belong here. If you dont like the pictures posted go elsewhere. Many of us enjoy and look forward to these posts. That bitter attitude and hostility are not welcome.

Thank you F-B for your pictures and thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience.

Thank you Ade for this forum and the chance to learn from such distinguished people.

Thank you to d'alquen, HPL2008, Bob Coleman, BenVK and the others I have forgotten.
    SS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake Alert
    Enjoy my photos.

SS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake AlertSS Tuxedo Badge Fake Alert

I can assure everyone that the moderators are not asleep at the wheel.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Bob!! *aghast* Et tu, Brute?? lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4