Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day

Article about: I just felt the hair stand up on the back of my neck,,from the collective of Koch

Default Re: SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day

Indeed HPL is correct. The regulations actually stipulate the leaders' diamond for ranks above SS-Standartenführer was not to be piped.
    The piped diamond for the men on the staff of the camp commandant was also required to be worn on the right arm and not the normal position on the left sleeve.
    d'Alquen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day
    P
    Many

?

Here is one photo showing the piped version in use. I think I have another saved somewhere. Thanks.

Thanks to all. Many of us would like to own such a uniform as above....

?

This photo seems to come very close to showing the piped arm badge. It may even show the same man from the earlier post.

Thank you for a fine photograph.

I have doubts about the skull diamond that is one Collectors Guild website as being original. It is not the quality that one would like to see on early pre-war examples, plus the sizing is all wrong. I am just talking about the bullion skull diamonds. If you examine the photographs shown is this thread you will see what I am talking about. Notice the one I have posted from my collection to compare too. This is just my observations and opinions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day   SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day  

Dear Mr. Bias, thanks for your intervention. In my experience of the Collector's Guild, I have found them to be very alert to the question of authenticity. Have you already expressed your concerns to Mr. Whammond?
    I am sure we would be eager to know of your correspondence and its upshot. sincerely, FB PS thanks for the images from your well known collection.

SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every dayMy senior mentor David Delich offers this material from his treasures as concerns variations in hand embroidery.

SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every dayHerewith are two machine embroidered badges with interesting, subtle differences.....also courtesy of the Delich treasures.

SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every dayFurther visual evidence on this theme from my senior mentor. These are not his property, but many of you will well wish they were. These are relics of a repugnant man, Karl Otto Koch, who embodied the most odious aspects of the Eicke band of men and women.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-28-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast