Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day

Article about: I just felt the hair stand up on the back of my neck,,from the collective of Koch

Default Re: SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Dear Mr. Bias, thanks for your intervention. In my experience of the Collector's Guild, I have found them to be very alert to the question of authenticity. Have you already expressed your concerns to Mr. Whammond?
    I am sure we would be eager to know of your correspondence and its upshot. sincerely, FB PS thanks for the images from your well known collection.
    Perhaps the person who posed a question will proffer an answer in this connection?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every day
    P
    Many

SS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every daySS-TV sleeve diamond you dont see every dayThe mysteries and riddles of the past.....

Quote by backtothefront View Post
    Greetings. Here's something probably all would love to have in their collection, but wouldnt the complete tunic have been something. I dont recall the sale price on others so I wouldnt know how this one compares. For sale on the Wharmond site. Regards, Paul
    USD $3,570.00.Just took a quick look at C.G. site.Cannot get the first # 3, to register!

?

I have to say that I'am quite confused.What happened to this thread?
    Is this diamond bogus?Everybody know how reputable this dealer is.I wonder if he is aware of this going on.
    I,myself,would like to hear from some experts,like Robert Hassler,for example.Am I The only one?

Quote by jose View Post
    I have to say that I'am quite confused.What happened to this thread?
    Is this diamond bogus?Everybody know how reputable this dealer is.I wonder if he is aware of this going on.
    I,myself,would like to hear from some experts,like Robert Hassler,for example.Am I The only one?
    David Delich offered material to generalize about this item, an expert in my view.
    Mr. Bias never answered my query if he raised his own view with Whammond.
    These threads follow their own course, a fact that new members might ponder in a quiet moment.

Dear Mr. Bias, thanks for your intervention. In my experience of the Collector's Guild, I have found them to be very alert to the question of authenticity. Have you already expressed your concerns to Mr. Whammond?
    I am sure we would be eager to know of your correspondence and its upshot. sincerely, FB PS thanks for the images from your well known collection.
    He never offered us anymore beyond his initial intervention. Perhaps he will?

?

Indeed,Mr. F-B,

Hope he does;that's no good for anyone,not only for new members like me.I might be interested in buying this diamond if its real,of course.

Quote by jose View Post
    Indeed,Mr. F-B,

Hope he does;that's no good for anyone,not only for new members like me.I might be interested in buying this diamond if its real,of course.
    I do take your point. However, I am sure you can also ask Whammond yourself, and, if you want, you can ask David Delich through us.

The expertise in this area, in which I am not an expet, mind you, is not limited to a single collector.

Nor is it a sign of good citizenship or trustworthy authority to pose a question and then fail to engage in the debate.

There are other sites for irresponsible mischief.

Attachment 505004Transformed....of course, Karl Otto's grin was eradicated by the SS, itself.
    I await the new biography of Eicke with great interest, but my combing of my book stores in Berlin and Wien has been abated....
    Thanks to others.
    Back to combing book stores in Berlin and Vienna with a vengeance as the ghosts of these disagreeable people lumber around with flourish in an unhinged world.

?

Attachment 504927Attachment 504923Attachment 504924Attachment 504925Further visual evidence on this theme from my senior mentor. These are not his property, but many of you will well wish they were. These are relics of a repugnant man, Karl Otto Koch, who embodied the most odious aspects of the Eicke band of men and women.
    Please help me with this statement I have heard from the past - there possibly could of been an SS cape eagle, but most of what people think are SS are in fact political. I have also been told Delich himself at one time believed there was no such thing as an SS cape eagle.... There is one posted, or what seems to be one in this grouping..... Thoughts Gents?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast